Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, you did...

Weak liver? :o

I don't know, probably not really. But steatosis (fat) was found and my mother simply panicked.

(She had hepatitis C.)

Especially since most western cartoon openings were very lackluster.

I once found a torrent of 30 minutes of 80s Cartoon Openings. The lack of Centurions inside saddened me.

Yep, but when they're good, they're incredible, like Defenders of the Earth and BraveStarr. Not to mention the season 2 opening of Transformers.

Whoever created that did not have a soul.

I don't know, probably not really. But steatosis (fat) was found and my mother simply panicked.

(She had hepatitis C.)

Pardon me to ask this, but are you obese?

(I can understand why she freaked out then.)

Pardon me to ask this, but are you obese?

(I can understand why she freaked out then.)

Lol no (1.80m, 77kg). Though I am sedentary and should probably exercise, but whatever.

(I know. But the YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE CIRRHOSIS IF YOU DON'T TAKE MAXIMUM CARE paranoia is tiring, nonetheless.)

Edited by TheEnd

Lol no (1.80m, 77kg). Though I am sedentary and should probably exercise, but whatever.

(I know. But the YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE CIRRHOSIS IF YOU DON'T TAKE MAXIMUM CARE paranoia is tiring, nonetheless.)

Hmmm....

(Most mothers are always paranoid, but I can understand what you feel. My mom nags a lot too sometimes.)

Hmmm....

(Most mothers are always paranoid, but I can understand what you feel. My mom nags a lot too sometimes.)

Hmm what

(I suppose it's their job.)

And talking about motherly paranoia, I don't want her to wake up in the middle of night and freak out because I'm still awake (the logic behind this is simply beautiful), so bye.

Edited by TheEnd

I still can't understand why Neir has two ips files now. :/

When I tried to apply both, it crashed.

[spoiler=I don't know what prompted me to do this]After confusing the fuck out of everyone's favorite bishop by 'trading' a worthless book back and forth, Rifis was finally strong enough to carry a large blue stick. Realizing what a failure he was by not only possessing no means of defending himself but now unable to heal anything, the bishop began to run away.

"Let him go." Leaf said, "We should have been long gone several turns ago anyway."

That's just nerd talk for go ahead and kill him, right? The pegasus rider certainty thought that's what he meant. She secretly handed a book to the thief. "Yep, he said absolutely under no circumstance do you leave that priest guy alone. This will make every hit count."

Rifis had no idea the kid was so understanding. Yeah, a little murder never hurt anyone important! Leaf's backward talk was odd but hell if it weren't so darn fun when you finally understand what he means. He caught up to the runaway man of robes. So pretty and white.

"Stop saying creepy shit like that out loud." He says in monotone.

"What, did I say that? No, now why would I want to harm you in any way?" Rifis says as his slash missed.

"You will never gain reasonable stat gains upon level up ever again if you kill me."

"Who cares about boring average stats when I could be outrageously good?!" He tears into cloth and slices into flesh.

"sdafdsafd"

He picks up his sword and brings it down once, twice, three times before he finally cuts through the bright red rods in the way. A short upbeat tune echoes into the halls. "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." Rifis whips out a pair of sunglasses and carries his newly severed trophy outside.

Everyone here should exercise.

I would, but I'm not really motivated to do it. I'm skinny thanks to a metabolism and the sports I do during the summer (tubing, jet skiing, and tennis) require little stamina. Or at least the amount I have.

:[

Don't make me poke your belly.

I would, but I'm not really motivated to do it. I'm skinny thanks to a metabolism and the sports I do during the summer (tubing, jet skiing, and tennis) require little stamina. Or at least the amount I have.

Your metabolism should slow down in your early twenties.

[spoiler=I don't know what prompted me to do this]After confusing the fuck out of everyone's favorite bishop by 'trading' a worthless book back and forth, Rifis was finally strong enough to carry a large blue stick. Realizing what a failure he was by not only possessing no means of defending himself but now unable to heal anything, the bishop began to run away.

"Let him go." Leaf said, "We should have been long gone several turns ago anyway."

That's just nerd talk for go ahead and kill him, right? The pegasus rider certainty thought that's what he meant. She secretly handed a book to the thief. "Yep, he said absolutely under no circumstance do you leave that priest guy alone. This will make every hit count."

Rifis had no idea the kid was so understanding. Yeah, a little murder never hurt anyone important! Leaf's backward talk was odd but hell if it weren't so darn fun when you finally understand what he means. He caught up to the runaway man of robes. So pretty and white.

"Stop saying creepy shit like that out loud." He says in monotone.

"What, did I say that? No, now why would I want to harm you in any way?" Rifis says as his slash missed.

"You will never gain reasonable stat gains upon level up ever again if you kill me."

"Who cares about boring average stats when I could be outrageously good?!" He tears into cloth and slices into flesh.

"sdafdsafd"

He picks up his sword and brings it down once, twice, three times before he finally cuts through the bright red rods in the way. A short upbeat tune echoes into the halls. "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." Rifis whips out a pair of sunglasses and carries his newly severed trophy outside.

I'm impressed you were able to write something so good about such an insignificant part of the game.