• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasted a Libro use and 10 Light Sword uses. Fred and Olwen were not worth this crap.

Oh boy, Salem. I saved a bunch of rings for you.

Pahn should have the charisma skill. There is no reason why he does not have charisma as a personal skill.

Edited by Chalis

Pahn should have the charisma skill. There is no reason why he does not have charisma as a personal skill.

I'm actually kind of glad they decided to leave it on his sword.

what is sirius telling you people in that aim chat

Toya, Granteed, and Melua. Naturally, Granteed proceeded to kill everything, and Toya is currently sitting at Level 62. My second highest is Domon at Level 58.

Edited by Ninji

Yay Super Pilot.

So, you like the game I assume.

I do. It's been rather enjoyable so far, though it's far from perfect. In fact, I'm finding it very hard to continue after the WHAT THE FUCK? ending of Brain Powerd (where did sheila go) and the incredibly monotony of fighting the Jovians and Gradosians again. If only I could actually get some Jovian characters instead of stupid Yzak.

Yeah.

I heard you did not enjoy the Neo Granzon fight. Are you planning to get hard mode?

Yeah, Sanger is only unlockable in hard mode right? Only missed one masterity so far since I didn't feel like restarting that one chapter.

Yeah, Sanger is only unlockable in hard mode right? Only missed one masterity so far since I didn't feel like restarting that one chapter.

Yeah yeah, no problem. Yes, he is only in hard mode, along with a final,final, fucking hard boss.

I do. It's been rather enjoyable so far, though it's far from perfect. In fact, I'm finding it very hard to continue after the WHAT THE FUCK? ending of Brain Powerd (where did sheila go) and the incredibly monotony of fighting the Jovians and Gradosians again. If only I could actually get some Jovian characters instead of stupid Yzak.

At least he has SOME worth. Gu Landon isn't too hard if you don't rush after him. LolMapattackeveryturn

At least he has SOME worth.

Against these SPT enemies in debris in space? Not really. He's pretty worthless.

Gu Landon isn't too hard if you don't rush after him. LolMapattackeveryturn

Not at the final boss yet.

If only I could actually get some Jovian characters instead of stupid Yzak.

I found Yzak pretty disappointing. I mean, I use all the other G Seed chars, even Dearka, most of the time, but Yzak is like....what r u even doing here?

Sometime I'll make him my best character of all......

At least he has SOME worth. Gu Landon isn't too hard if you don't rush after him. LolMapattackeveryturn

I think even if you do rush him you won't have too much trouble compared to some SRW bosses. Pretty sure I killed much tougher guys (like OG2 bosses) faster than Gu Landon, rushing harder, because I had some experience at SRW. And I think my turn count for the final chapter the second time I played was about my average turn count, 7 turns/chapter.

(again, it was new game plus, but I wasn't using granteed, I was using bellezute)

But, for a first timer to the series, it's probably best to take it slow. I know I did when I played that chapter. Actually, I think my playstyle for that chapter was one of the best I had that run through, I beat it in 11 turns even though this was my first SRW game and was only playing even close to optimal in the last 10 chapters of the game. Naturally, a lot of it was thanks to the Granteed, Gr9 Zeorymer and the Nadesico.

<3 Nadesico in J.

Olwen get. I guess I'll use her as a meat shield or something.

CHALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

FUCKING. EVADE. AIEPJFWDNOJKLASA;DAF;AFKAKVMVALMK

You're right. Sorry.

Yep. It's even worse than the Grand Chers. I'm pretty much using Strike every turn.

Decided what to play next?

I'm not entirely sure. I might try out either of the Zs or one of the Alpha games.

I found Yzak pretty disappointing. I mean, I use all the other G Seed chars, even Dearka, most of the time, but Yzak is like....what r u even doing here?

Sometime I'll make him my best character of all......

Well, he's just completely redundant. It's the same with the Baronz and Allenby. I already have any Brains that I want, and I have the Shuffle Alliance (Or, perhaps more accurately, I have Chibodee and Argo powering through everything while Domon blows up bosses), so why bother with an entirely new pilot? Actually, it's probably my fault for using Combattler and Voltes, even though they're not... good.

Actually, my main problem with J is unit slots. 16 units is nowhere near enough for a game with such a massive cast when half the time, at least 2 people are forced. I want to use more characters, but I had to bench Zeorymer, of all mechs.

<3 Nadesico in J.

yesssssss

The Archangel might actually be a little better if half of the sub-pilots didn't die horribly or just leave (God damn it, Kuzzey).

Edited by Ninji