FE4 THREAD

Fia

@Srs/Nini: SRWW has boatloads of Tekkas, so using at least two of them is welcome.

Also you two should play SRWK when you get the chance.

I've read that K is the weakest of the 3 (W, L, K) so I didn't bother downloading it and just got W and L. Anything I should take note of for K?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read that K is the weakest of the 3 (W, L, K) so I didn't bother downloading it and just got W and L. Anything I should take note of for K?

Kotetsushin Jeeg is God, that's the main thing. It's like a more durable, short ranged Tekka.

Kotetsushin Jeeg is God, that's the main thing. It's like a more durable, short ranged Tekka.

I don't remember something like that from the PV video.

Also, W's Banpresto Original is some broken shit. It goes from a Real-type robot to a Super that's fused with a Battleship having 20k HP at max without the fave bonus. That's not even its last form either.

Also, it seems to lack the MazinKaiser... whaaaaaaaat.

Edited by Sirius

Also, W's Banpresto Original is some broken shit. It goes from a Real-type robot to a Super that's fused with a Battleship having 20k HP at max without the fave bonus. That's not even its last form either.

I haven't played W yet, but it's probably not as bad as with J. J's main original (Or at least the Bellzelute; There's three different originals you can choose) is broken right out of the gate. Barely anything can touch it at first, and then it starts to one-shot everything while even less shit can hit it.

Hell, by about Chapter 10 or so, Master Asia couldn't even touch the damn thing. MASTER FREAKING ASIA. And that's before the upgrade that comes later on in the game. Oh, and both Zeorymer and the Tekkamen are in J, too.

I don't remember something like that from the PV video.

Also, it seems to lack the MazinKaiser... whaaaaaaaat.

SRWK doesn't have Mazinkaiser, nor Great Mazinger.

And Jeeg is that green/red mech, is quite small and powerful. And gets some pretty awesome shit later on.

Also there's the Gun x Sword mechs.

SRWK doesn't have Mazinkaiser, nor Great Mazinger.

And Jeeg is that green/red mech, is quite small and powerful. And gets some pretty awesome shit later on.

Also there's the Gun x Sword mechs.

The Jeegs? Small?

I mean, yeah, it's smaller than the Mazingers, but it's still a shitton taller than the Tekkas or most Real robots.

The Jeegs? Small?

I mean, yeah, it's smaller than the Mazingers, but it's still a shitton taller than the Tekkas or most Real robots.

It's one of the smallest mechas you get, though.

They looked better when the mechs were static.

I'm happy to know there's another lover of thumbnails over videos. That, in some kinds of media, is my preference.

As for SRW, I like mechs that move as much as possible dammit. But I hope they never enter the real world and begin to kill.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

@Severlan: Although I do like the animations, the static robots keep that old school feeling.

@Pahn:Never had the chance, although I did play SRW4.

I CAN'T GET SRW F FINAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFML

When I found out that there were two CDs for SRWF, I gave up. Specially when I found out that I was playing the second one first.

When I found out that there were two CDs for SRWF, I gave up. Specially when I found out that I was playing the second one first.

?

You mean you had played SRW F Final?

Progressive Knives are broken.

Edited by Afranshia C.

?

You mean you had played SRW F Final?

Progressive Knives are broken.

Yup, it starts when you get F-91 or some shit.

They are good in SRW@

@Nightie/Dio: Part 7 has 24 volumes and only 96 chapters, I hate that kind of bullshit(huuuuge chapters).

Like FMA then, huh. That's not too bad.

I hate Diavolo. He isn't despicable or anything, he's just so damn boring.

Yeah, the main reason I dislike the last chapters.

I don't like his clothing, but I love his hair, his eyes and his lipstick. That was just too fabulous a design to be put on a boring guy like him.

Edited by Lagiacrus

I don't like his clothing, but I love his hair, his eyes and his lipsticks. That was just too fabulous a design to be put on a boring guy like him.

I actually agree with that, he's gorgeous.

I remember seeing that vid. Polnareff was ruined in part 5, goddammit.

Being able to hold his own against Diavolo while fighting on a wheelchair with one arm and one eye is pretty badass in my opinion. It's sad he dies because it's probably better than anything he did in part 3, including beating the unliving shit out of Vanilla Ice.

It's not the fact that he dies, he gets trapped into a turtle and gets his ass handed one time and a half.

And his fight with Vanilla Ice and his Anubis moments were top notch.

Don't forget Alessi.

But I think Polnareff is a bit OOC in part 5. He's suddenly a scholar while he was kind of an idiot (a loveable one, though) in part 3. Or maybe he grew wise, who knows.