• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no, I have no problem with you using it, and I had nothing to do with coming up with that. I was just laughing at the double meaning with the previous phrase.

orz

Ok let me explain to you something about "Orz" which you already know.

Orz are happy campers. They are in a game called Star Control II. Though gamers in Star Control II may have relatively similar understandings of the term "Orz," they are bound to associate Orz with other things. The Jabberwock, for instance, which creates a link between Star Control II and any memories of poetry we may have. Therefore, to say that Orz have "double meaning" is a tremendous simplification on a website where anyone can log on, access, read and view, especially someone who is constantly thinking about hundreds of other people.

Screw sense.

*Gives sense the middle finger*

WAIT I TAKE IT ALL BACK ALL OF IT OH WAIT ITS TOO LATE May as well just post it.

I hate job searching.

Another one.

Ok let me explain to you something about "Orz" which you already know.

Orz are happy campers. They are in a game called Star Control II. Though gamers in Star Control II may have relatively similar understandings of the term "Orz," they are bound to associate Orz with other things. The Jabberwock, for instance, which creates a link between Star Control II and any memories of poetry we may have. Therefore, to say that Orz have "double meaning" is a tremendous simplification on a website where anyone can log on, access, read and view, especially someone who is constantly thinking about hundreds of other people.

Screw sense.

*Gives sense the middle finger*

WAIT I TAKE IT ALL BACK ALL OF IT OH WAIT ITS TOO LATE May as well just post it.

Of course. Everything can have nigh-infinite 'meanings' depending on past experiences or various other media.

To say something has a double meaning is not to say it may have more, but rather that it has at least two.

It's time.

I was thinking of waiting two days for the proofreading of each chapter, when I would (ideally) upload the next unrevised chapter here and post the revised chapter in the thread. I wonder if that sounds reasonable?

It's time.

I was thinking of waiting two days for the proofreading of each chapter, when I would (ideally) upload the next unrevised chapter here and post the revised chapter in the thread. I wonder if that sounds reasonable?

Nice name on the file.

I just got confirmation that I won't be hired for a job that I was interviewed for at the beginning of the month. It's been weeks since I've waited for this stupid reply.

At least you get a response. I don't even get that much. >__>

I just got confirmation that I won't be hired for a job that I was interviewed for at the beginning of the month. It's been weeks since I've waited for this stupid reply.

Musashi makes a fair point.

Nice name on the file.

Thank you.

Another one.

Of course. Everything can have nigh-infinite 'meanings' depending on past experiences or various other media.

To say something has a double meaning is not to say it may have more, but rather that it has at least two.

In other words, to say something has double meaning is to say almost nothing. Recognizing double meaning is like reading a message sent by a sister to her brother and realizing you were not the intended recipient. Don't you like saying things of significance?

In other words, to say something has double meaning is to say almost nothing. Recognizing double meaning is like reading a message sent by a sister to her brother and realizing you were not the intended recipient. Don't you like saying things of significance?

I was saying something of significance, though. I was pointing out the most obvious double meaning to the people here, for humorous effect.

I was saying something of significance, though. I was pointing out the most obvious double meaning to the people here, for humorous effect.

Why are you humoring him

I seriously wtf'd.

Also, the Manga makes Celice girlier and girlier by the chapter. @_@

And I lol'd (since I did watch Gundam 0079).

Don't worry, I don't think he gets any girlier than this. As in, no tits

Yep, job hunting's like playing a goddamn lottery without being able to see results except for the time you happen to receive the unlikely and unexpected call.

Edited by Sirius