• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in to topic*

What what in the Butt, starring Kim Dong Hwan and Khushnood Butt.

*walks out*

MOTHERFUCKING GRIFFON MAASK!

FUCK YEAH POSEIDON WAVE

I. WAS. RAPING HIM.

I pull out my QCF QCF D power combo and rock his shit, and then HE DOES THIS THING WERE HE FLIES UP TO SPACE AND FSKDJLKJFLKSDJFWEFSDFSdf

I. WAS. RAPING HIM.

I pull out my QCF QCF D power combo and rock his shit, and then HE DOES THIS THING WERE HE FLIES UP TO SPACE AND FSKDJLKJFLKSDJFWEFSDFSdf

There are far more annoying things in the forest than stray branches and mean bugs.

Yeah, we have Kai.

>Phee not holding Levin in spite for splitting up her entire family

Is it opposite day everyday in this manga?

At least Arthur is still fine.

I found nothing too wordy in this chapter, it seemed fine to me.

Also,

Nintendo has announced on their website that a red Nintendo 3DS ... will be available November 20, 2011.

Overclocked matches so well with red, son of a whyyyy

That's rather surprising.

What made me like Part 4 so much, is that it wasn't so focused on killing the villain as the other parts, and it led to some pretty damn sweet moments, like the "Rock, Paper,Scissors Game of Doom".

As for part 6, maybe it's because it borrows some unusual usages of stands from part 4, and has great, GREAT fighting scenes.

What made me like Part 4 so much, is that it wasn't so focused on killing the villain as the other parts, and it led to some pretty damn sweet moments, like the "Rock, Paper,Scissors Game of Doom".

As for part 6, maybe it's because it borrows some unusual usages of stands from part 4, and has great, GREAT fighting scenes.

I thought the Rock, Paper, Scissors kid was extremely annoying. Definitely one of my least favorite parts of parts 4.

I thought the Rock, Paper, Scissors kid was extremely annoying. Definitely one of my least favorite parts of parts 4.

I found it so fucking absurd, it was genius.

Small things like Pearl Jam and Cinderella were also nice as well. I mean, the whole fucking town was filled with stand users!

I found it so fucking absurd, it was genius.

Small things like Pearl Jam and Cinderella were also nice as well. I mean, the whole fucking town was filled with stand users!

Pearl Jam was awesome indeed. Some of my favorite enemies were Red Hot Chili Pepper and Enigma.