FE4 THREAD

Fia

So, Mangafox is a chapter behind on Steel Ball Run. Turns out the most recent chapter is actually Chapter 75, not 74.

It's still behind 20 chapters, but...

I won't even begin part 8 without part 7 ending.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost no revision suggestions in chapter 6... I can just hope that's a good thing.

And I think I'll be releasing updates on Mon/Wed/Fri from now on. Three chapters per week doesn't sound too bad.

Enjoy chapter 7, etc.

Edited by TheEnd

Pg100- It took me a while for me to realize Celice wasn't talking to Arthur. Maybe something like "Since you're a girl, we can't have you overexert yourself with us" or something similar.

Levin is the dick, Holsety is just multiplying that by ten.

Pg100- It took me a while for me to realize Celice wasn't talking to Arthur. Maybe something like "Since you're a girl, we can't have you overexert yourself with us" or something similar.

Levin is the dick, Holsety is just multiplying that by ten.

Yeah, it took me a while to notice he was talking to Patty, too. I translated the whole dialogue completely wrong in the first time, it's worded funkily

But I think there might be double meaning in that dialogue (you're a girl, so it'd be tough for you): either it's the obvious "go back to the kitchen", or "Arthur is in this group, ARE YOU SURE?"

Maybe.

Opinions/suggestions?

105 -> Our hidden unit strikes them from behind, in a Pinger Attack. (Should be Pincer.)

Then finally Leaf and the Others take the castle. (I thought they were the pincer attack.)

118 -> I've never experienced more happiness until today. (That just kinda sounds weird..)

119 -> This might just be me, but when Aless says Eltoshan, is it supposed to be Aless or something or is he referring to his father? That's kinda confusing.

132 -> While the others keeps them busy! (Should be keep.)

Yeah, it took me a while to notice he was talking to Patty, too. I translated the whole dialogue completely wrong in the first time, it's worded funkily

But I think there might be double meaning in that dialogue (you're a girl, so it'd be tough for you): either it's the obvious "go back to the kitchen", or "Arthur is in this group, ARE YOU SURE?"

Look who's talking, Celice.

Maybe if Arthur says something unrelated "what's going on over here" -wise ("I'm in this group too." ?)

105 -> Our hidden unit strikes them from behind, in a Pinger Attack. (Should be Pincer.)

Then finally Leaf and the Others take the castle. (I thought they were the pincer attack.)

118 -> I've never experienced more happiness until today. (That just kinda sounds weird..)

119 -> This might just be me, but when Aless says Eltoshan, is it supposed to be Aless or something or is he referring to his father? That's kinda confusing.

132 -> While the others keeps them busy! (Should be keep.)

105 - It's already pincer. Blame the font.

118 - Both sound weird tbh

Maybe I'll just change it to something more generic like THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE (because that's what he means), then. Though I need to match it with his previous bubble...

I wonder if "... never I had felt as fortunate as today" would work, grammatically.

119 - It's like "ever heard about Eltoshan? Yeah, I'm his son."

132 - fixed

Look who's talking, Celice.

Maybe if Arthur says something unrelated "what's going on over here" -wise ("I'm in this group too." ?)

That sounds good to me.

Edited by TheEnd

First joke that came around : when another friend of ours noticed that Trails in the Sky could be shortened as TitS, he saw that LoH could also mean Lots of Huge

It's so ironic that the vast majority of TitS' female characters are actually quite modestly sized. And that only changes in the second series... which probably won't be called TitS if it's released it the west.

It's so ironic that the vast majority of TitS' female characters are actually quite modestly sized. And that only changes in the second series... which probably won't be called TitS if it's released it the west.

Clearly Nihon Falcom and Tecmo are in complete opposites when talking about breasts.

I should show him YsF once he gets himself a new computer...or my old one.

Clearly Nihon Falcom and Tecmo are in complete opposites when talking about breasts.

I should show him YsF once he gets himself a new computer...or my old one.

Though lately...

Guaranteed success, huh.

Edited by TheEnd

I'm unsure about it. From what I know he's not much of an action RPG fan and prefers turn based ones.

TIME TO CHANGE HIS MIND.

Sleep.

I had a dream. In it, AceNoctali said his interests shifted and he wasn't going to continue translating Fujimori, gave me his raws and allowed me to pick the project up.

I'll do so thanks to the soundtrack.

That's the plan.

I had a dream. In it, AceNoctali said his interests shifted and he wasn't going to continue translating Fujimori, gave me his raws and allowed me to pick the project up.

Maybe it was a premonition. :newyears:

Edited by Marthur

Regarding 118, maybe one of these?

this is the most happiest I've ever been

this is the most happiness I've ever experienced

I've never been happier than I have today

127- empty bubble? in bottom-right panel

131- why are you still (just seemed odd to me)

why are you holding back

why aren't you attacking

why are you just sitting there

why are you not moving

Can you really say that? :S

aw darnit "most happiest" is redundant indeed or whatever you call it :(

this is the happiest I've ever been

there!