• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You could use one of the NPCs for Strago and Relm...

I don't think I bothered with either in my game. Most of the time I had a lineup of Setzer/Celes/Shadow/Edgar.

Oh?

They only play casually of course, but they really enjoy Mario Golf among other things. My mom even used to beat me about half the time.

Edited by Dio

I don't think I bothered with either in my game. Most of the time I had a lineup of Setzer/Celes/Shadow/Edgar.

Totally forgot about Setzer, dammit. Arion?

I only really approve of the first batch.

I only started doing this out of bored, and because I noticed a lot of FFVI hackers try inserting new mugs. The problem is they're either awful spriters or they resize fanart. Either way the result is hideous.

I only really approve of the first batch.

And the last one, barring Banon. Redrick or Hannibal could fit.

Edited by Rei Rei

I'm trying to decipher some Japanese text to learn Hiragana/Katakana and there's something I don't get.

For instance, I have this Kanji: 側 and the Furigana in the text are そつ

So looking sotsu in dictionnaries yields no result. Thank god I learnt stroke orders thanks to the Chinese classes I took (and subsequently failed) back when I was young and end up finding out its reading is actually がわ (gawa).

So yeah, this text just confuses me.

Edited by Marthur

I don't understand the attempted association between Musashi and Latooni at all...

I don't think there's any, she just picked 2 random "OG couples" (Latooni and Ryusei) and played a joke on Hatari and Musashi.

Latooni in a nutshell is basically one of the dodgiest units in SRW games.

I'm trying to decipher some Japanese text to learn Hiragana/Katakana and there's something I don't get.

For instance, I have this Kanji: 側 and the Furigana in the text are そつ

So looking sotsu in dictionnaries yields no result. Thank god I learnt stroke orders thanks to the Chinese classes I took (and subsequently failed) back when I was young and end up finding out its reading is actually がわ (gawa).

So yeah, this text just confuses me.

Context?

I don't understand the attempted association between Musashi and Latooni at all...

It's just something Tangerine came up with when she found out I once compared her to Excellen.

I don't think there's any, she just picked 2 random "OG couples" (Latooni and Ryusei) and played a joke on Hatari and Musashi.

Funny thing about this is that Hatari apparently thought it was my doing and got mad at me because of it. She even IM'd an apology to me even though I hadn't spoken to her in quite some time. :|

Edited by Haken Browning

Context?

シグルド様!

大変なことガ起こりました!!

グラんンベル王国しあるふいの子シグルドのもとに、十四歳き側近オイフエが緊急の用向 きを報 せにきたのは、ある晴 れた日の昼下がりのことだつに。

I'm not sure if I typed the bolded kanji correctly. I couldn't find the correct one in dictionnaries, even by redrawing it or looking for the radical. It had an additional stroke in the text. I know that this doesn't help.

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

シグルド様!

大変なことガ起こりました!!

グラんンベル王国しあるふいの子シグルドのもとに、十四歳き側近オイフエが緊急の用向 きを報 せにきたのは、ある晴 れた日の昼下がりのことだつに。

I'm not sure if I typed the bolded kanji correctly. I couldn't find the correct one in dictionnaries, even by redrawing it or looking for the radical. It had an additional stroke in the text. I know that this doesn't help.

Sleep.

側近 【そっきん】 (n) close associate, close aide, brains-truster, (P)

It's a small tsu

Have fun.

1. Sirius : Karin, Othin, Brighton, Saphy, Shiva, Marty, Dean, Sleuf, Amalda, Ralph, Galzus, Alva

2. Dio : Fin, Asvel, Dagda, Nanna, Parn, Salem, Eda, Glade, Selphina, Eyrios, Delmud, Kein

3. Psych : Fergus, Lara, Machua, Tanya, Mareeta, Linoan, Sara, Homeros, Miranda, Shanam, Trewd, Conomore

4. Ike-Mike : Rivis, Olwen, Halvan, Carrion, Dalsin, Tina, Fred, Misha, Hicks, Ronan, Roberto, Xavier

Place your bets.

Sirius or Dio

But I'm the only one who can probably make decent turn counts in Manster Escape if I'm smart about it.

If I ever have a downfall, it is likely going to be chapter 4. Lara's kinda obvious as a free unit, but I'm still debating if I should pick Brighton or Machua.

Still, that damn Sirius and his pair of flyers.

Edited by Dio