FE4 THREAD

Fia

Crunchyroll has invited me to another 30-day free trial :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: I... I... *sniff*

They must admire your dedication. I'll save up some more passes for when that trial dies off then.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NTG's silliness is a miracle of the universe.

They must admire your dedication. I'll save up some more passes for when that trial dies off then.

The 100% patch was indeed released yesterday, by the way.

Mmm. I think it's because I have done a free trial before. :O Yaaay 720p Hanasaku Irohaaaaaaaa

NTG's silliness is a miracle of the universe.

o_o

No, that wasn't it. GODDAMMIT!

?

And that's nothing new!

What's nothing new? The miracle thing?

Actually I am only watching Hanasaku Iroha on Croll anyway. '~' Nothing else there is sparking my interest... I wonder what I should give a try.

Aaaand volume 5 is finished. \o/

What's nothing new? The miracle thing?

Actually I am only watching Hanasaku Iroha on Croll anyway. '~' Nothing else there is sparking my interest... I wonder what I should give a try.

Yes!

Hmmmmm

Too afraid?

I'm tracing Universal Church parallels everywhere, dood.

But I was actually busy today.

I see...

Oh I didn't notice that. :O Hm I think I should give it another try then.

To put it another way, it's like when you receive a gift box. It's exciting when you tear the wrapping up, trying to figure out what's inside. And when you finally find out what's in it, you say " oh that's it?" and that's when the excitement dies down.

Now about Tokyo Godfathers, it's not Kon's best movie (that's Millenium Actress), but it still has my unreserved recommendation. I think anybody can enjoy it, mostly because it's a Christmas movie. So it's best to watch it during the Christmas holidays on a snowy day with your family (which is the main theme of the movie).

On another note, I don't think you'd enjoy Perfect Blue or Paprika, but who knows?

Edited by Marthur

To put it another way, it's like when you receive a gift box. It's exciting when you tear the wrapping up, trying to figure out what's inside. And when you finally find out what's in it, you say " oh that's it?" and that's when the excitement dies down.

Now about Tokyo Godfathers, it's not Kon's best movie (that's Millenium Actress), but it still has my unreserved recommendation. I think anybody can enjoy it, mostly because it's a Christmas movie. So it's best to watch it during the Christmas holidays on a snowy day with your family (which is the main theme of the movie).

On another note, I don't think you'd enjoy Perfect Blue or Paprika, but who knows?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I forgot about that guy talking about the full moon though, so I didn't really have that hint of the theme in my mind. :0

Mmm. I don't think my parents would watch this kind of thing though... and it's summer right now. o_o

This is also the last default-sized chapter. The others all have 30 pages and a reduced amount of text... I finished some of them in less than one hour and half each.

Edited by TheEnd

Mmm. I don't think my parents would watch this kind of thing though... and it's summer right now. o_o

I watched it during summer and alone. Well, let's just say that you'll be in the right mood if you watch it during Christmas, but nothing wrong with watching it any other time.

First page. "Oh, two guys sleeping with one girl. what"

I watched it during summer and alone. Well, let's just say that you'll be in the right mood if you watch it during Christmas, but nothing wrong with watching it any other time.

Yeah... :s

First page. "Oh, two guys sleeping with one girl. what"

Sleeping Beauty Celice

I DIDN'T CLICK.

THEN... how did you know of the first page's contents?