FE4 THREAD

Fia

what schedule?

Well, my parents' really. Though it is a very big influence. They work from 5 to 10pm. So we eat 'lunch' around now and 'dinner' at 11.

So, bye now!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

TheEnd can't live without you guys!

I-it isn't like I need or even like them or anything, I just happened to post the words that were in the reply box

TheEnd can't live without you guys!

sfkjldsjgmklsdgjmlkmsdgjklm

I-it isn't like I need or even like them or anything, I just happened to post the words that were in the reply box

It's like what's been happening to me!

[spoiler=Innocent Sin | my feelings on the ending]

THE FUCK WAS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>Thank him

>Punch him

>Punch him

>Mask falls off

...!!

JESUS FUCK WHAT I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYMORE

[spoiler=the actual spoilers]So Philemon allowed himself to get punched to help Tatsuya cope with what he's about to do (erasing the point where he first met his best friends). Carrying the burden of the world, he lets himself get punched.

By his own self.

I just forced Tatsuya to never forgive himself.

I'm horrible. I didn't learn anything.

The ending itself was painful to watch, but they met each other again so that's... They don't remember anything. ;_;

Everything hurts. Time for Eternal Punishment.

If it were close, you wouldn't need a car.

True enough. But then there's the whole "you ran away from home" thing and... yeahhhhh.

I'll just stick to my original plan, even if it means more time for distance. xD

@ Marthur: I'm only happy about it because this way I don't need anyone else to take me places. But she says her dad's gonna make her drive anyway. xD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

She should do like me and not caring about getting a license at all then.

/high five

True enough. But then there's the whole "you ran away from home" thing and... yeahhhhh.

What.

@ Marthur: I'm only happy about it because this way I don't need anyone else to take me places. But she says her dad's gonna make her drive anyway. xD

I feel sorry for her. I'm happy taking trains, and not wasting money buying a car and gas.

What.

My parents wouldn't be too happy about me just randomly up and driving halfway across the country. It'd be akin to running away from home.

I feel sorry for her. I'm happy taking trains, and not wasting money buying a car and gas.

Yeah. I have it kind of lucky in that my parents are sort of well off (not /made/ of money but yeah), so they're getting me a car in two weeks and paying for gas as long as my grades are high.

My parents wouldn't be too happy about me just randomly up and driving halfway across the country. It'd be akin to running away from home.

And why would you leave on a journey without telling them

Edited by TheEnd

And why would you leave on a journey without telling them

Do you think--

Do you think his parents know about his internet crush?

This. If I said "Hey I'd like to drive halfway across the country to see my internet girlfriend" they'd probably lock me in my room and swallow the key. For suggesting a half cross-country trip and the fact that they'd find that out.

Of course not. Wouldn't it be hilarious?

Certainly.

Do you think--

This. If I said "Hey I'd like to drive halfway across the country to see my internet girlfriend" they'd probably lock me in my room and swallow the key. For suggesting a half cross-country trip and the fact that they'd find that out.

Poor Lux.

Do you think--

So you're going to give her up just like that?