• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one in the Mistralton Cave, in Cobalion's area.

Go to Route 6 and Surf east on the river near the house near the Electric Cave. You'll need Strength and Flash as well.

There should also be a Rock Slide TM inside the cave, and you can catch Axews if you feel like.

Fix'd since the Challenger's Cave can't be accessed until the game has been beaten and is on route 9.

I'll finish Battle Royale tomorrow.

I'm not liking it that much.

Finished the movie today. Shit was so cash. Too bad Mitsuko didn't strip. ):

Finished the movie today. Shit was so cash. Too bad Mitsuko didn't strip. ):

The teacher is FUCKING AWESOME, ain't he?

The teacher is FUCKING AWESOME, ain't he?

FUCKING AWESOME.

"Damn good cookies."

/dies

You agree with me that the tears in this manga look like whipped cream, right? =3=

QYP7r.png

You agree with me that the tears in this manga look like whipped cream, right? =3=

The tears are EVERYWHERE. Seriously, everyone except Kawada or Kiriyama cry rivers of tears.

>You need to have at least a game linked to this account to configure your beta profile!

>Warcraft II and Diablo I didn't have user keys

/o\

Yeah I didn't notice that at first when I posted that here. :[

Edited by Dio

viceroy.png

Replace Viceroy with General Banzai and I think that's accurate.

Viceroy uses a thesaurus the improper way.

When Xeld/Obviam/Hextator/Alex actually whips out his thesaurus, makes little idiots at SoS spammers feel insignificant, and THEN bans them with Admin powers. That is the proper way to use it.

@Dio: Remember this?:

There are 6 new videos.

Yeah I do.I'll probably watch those once I finish a couple of chapters in my FE3 draft.

I love that level in the demo just because it was hilarious.

Yeah I didn't notice that at first when I posted that here. :[

Oh well. They probably would only choose as beta testers those with the biggest amount of money spent, anyway.

Y'know Battle Royale, when you make the only character that I like look like a whiny, weak bitch for almost 10 chapters straight, I die a little inside.

Y'know Battle Royale, when you make the only character that I like look like a whiny, weak bitch for almost 10 chapters straight, I die a little inside.

Yuichiro? D;

Yuichiro askes for the gun as Tadakatsu so they can figure things out and as this is going on Mitsuko looks at her sickle however Tadakatsu points the gun at Mitsuko and fires. Mitsuko then sees that Yuichiro jumped in front of her and took the bullet. As he falls to the ground Mitsuko grabs the sickle and slices Tadakatsu to death with it. She then goes back to Yuichiro and ready to kill him but he tells her he doesn't want her eyes to be sad for him. Her mind then goes back to their conversation and she now wants him to live and she tries to save him by the only way she thinks would work: Sex

Mitsuko unzips his pants and places her mouth on his penis, and then forces his penis into her genitals, during his death throes as he screams for her to stop; Mitsuko feels the delusion that the rape would ease his pain. Mitsuko then stabs him in the face. Mitsuko is angered by Yuichiro's death, as, from her point of view, he was "taking her trust." In Mitsuko's mind, he broke his promise by dying.]

What.

Edited by Rock Howard