• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't discard that.

Oh wait. He'd be the one hating in that pairing. So he'd probably rather have the role of Elfriede... Picturing Bianchi has Reuental is hilarious though, and... I can't do it.

Oh wait. He'd be the one hating in that pairing. So he'd probably rather have the role of Elfriede... Picturing Bianchi has Reuental is hilarious though, and... I can't do it.

Do it for the lulz

REUENTAL IS THE MANLIEST GUY IN THE SHOW. EVEN MORE THAN SCHENCKOPF. I CAN'T DO IT.

BULLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT. YOU SAY THAT JUST BECAUSE HE IS NORIO WAKAMOTO!

[spoiler=Not for people who haven't finished LoGH]

NO I SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DEATH.

THEY ARE EVEN DAMMIT

REUENTAL IS THE MANLIEST GUY IN THE SHOW. EVEN MORE THAN SCHENKOPF. I CAN'T DO IT.

More manly than Schenkopf? I don't know if I would go that far.

Reuental certainly is all levels of badass, but Schenkopf, man!

Omg, LoGH discussion? Be still my heart.

I like the Imperials more, because they have the benefit of not having a Julian.

This, haha. But Jesus Minci aside, the Imperials have more personality, and more backstory time. I mean, do we know anything about Poplan other than that he likes to womanize? How about Cazellnu, whose whole schtick is "I'm married, and like to pretend I'm in charge in my marriage?" Or Attenborough, who is supposedly almost as talented as Yang, but ends up relegated to comic relief? None of them get the kind of screen time that Reuental, Mittermeyer, Kircheis, etc get. Even Oberstein, whose overall screen time is very little, manages to cultivate more interest in that short time than the Alliance guys.

Schenkopp is an exception. He is awesome in every scene, without fail.

Edited by Kittehlaine

Omg, LoGH discussion? Be still my heart.

Here we call it: Seisen IN SPACE

Schenkopp is an exception. He is awesome in every scene, without fail.

I learnt to dislike Schenkopp during my rewatching, mostly because he was playing devil's advocate way too often with Yang.

Edited by Marthur

Here we call it: Seisen IN SPACE

Sigurd and his forces actually died by Thor Hammer, true story

I learnt to dislike Schenkopp during my rewatching, mostly because he was playing devil's advocate way too often with Yang.

I never noticed that the first time. (Granted, it's been a year and a half or so since I've watched the whole thing.) I suppose he's trying to help Yang think outside the box, or improve his strategies by poking holes in them, but if he does it too much he'd just be an obstinate ass. :V You think he'd tone it down a little, considering the fact that most of the Rosenritter commanders actually turned traitor against the Alliance that took them in, and were hence viewed with suspicion, but you know... the whole "devil may care" attitude.

I was wicked surprised that he had his own subplot in Reinhard/Kircheis's side story.

Edited by Kittehlaine

I think you might want to put the first sentence into spoiler tags, because there are still people watching it here.

I never noticed that the first time. (Granted, it's been a year and a half or so since I've watched the whole thing.) I suppose he's trying to help Yang think outside the box, or improve his strategies by poking holes in them, but if he does it too much he'd just be an obstinate ass. :V You think he'd tone it down a little, considering the fact that most of the Rosenritter commanders actually turned traitor against the Alliance that took them in, and were hence viewed with suspicion, but you know... the whole "devil may care" attitude.

I was wicked surprised that he had his own subplot in Reinhard/Kircheis's side story.

I never noticed the first time either. Only the pure badassery.

He's literally doing it as often as he can though. Like telling Yang to take control of Heinessen, killing Reinhard and going against Heinessen's orders (which he probably should have done), or leading El Facil's government.

It was a pretty good subplot too.