• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose Yang's method of dealing with Schenkopp is "ignore everything he says, but let him chop face." laugh.gif

That's exactly what he did. Or sometimes, he'd even show his frowning face. >:[

We all know the best Admiral is Eisenach, for pretty obvious reasons.

Snaps fingers once for coffee. Twice for wine.

*Eisenach snaps his fingers two times*

*inexperienced attendant brings two cups of coffee*

Eisenach: :(

I also like what they did to his hair in this episode:

rupdaw.png

Edited by Marthur

Yo!

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, SPOOOOIIILERS]Entered castle

Olivier didn't get to go, Mueller dragged him back to embassy. Olly: "My dinner party! My royal cuisine! D:"

Pretty much all mayors were also invited to the banquet

Met with head maid Hilda

Duke Dunan and Colonel Richard at banquet

Announcement: Queen will abdicate her throne and Duke Dunan will become King. HOLY. Princess Klaudia is likely to get married.

Met with Queen by dressing up as maids LOL

We tell her about Colonel and she tells us a bit of background about Cassius- WOW he was such a hero and amazing colonel

Apparently there's some working artefact way beneath Grancel and Rich wants to do something with it probably, involving the Gospel

She wants us to help her

Zane also reveals that he was sent by Cassius to watch over us!!

We report back to Guild and it seems likely Klaudia is being held at the Erbe Royal Villa. Time for rescue mission!

Edited by NTG

Yo!

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, SPOOOOIIILERS]Entered castle

Olivier didn't get to go, Mueller dragged him back to embassy. Olly: "My dinner party! My royal cuisine! D:"

Pretty much all mayors were also invited to the banquet

Met with head maid Hilda

Duke Dunan and Colonel Richard at banquet

Announcement: Queen will abdicate her throne and Duke Dunan will become King. HOLY. Princess Klaudia is likely to get married.

Met with Queen by dressing up as maids LOL

We tell her about Colonel and she tells us a bit of background about Cassius- WOW he was such a hero and amazing colonel

Apparently there's some working artefact way beneath Grancel and Rich wants to do something with it probably, involving the Gospel

She wants us to help her

Zane also reveals that he was sent by Cassius to watch over us!!

We report back to Guild and it seems likely Klaudia is being held at the Erbe Royal Villa. Time for rescue mission!

I approve of your progress.

How did they localize the royal family's surname?

The MMORPG social link--I think I just started it... THE WAY THEY TALK IS HILARIOUS

... The hermit arcana--what a fitting arcana to give this person.

And now you know what your spoiler about it meant, I hope.

And now you know what your spoiler about it meant, I hope.

It makes sense now, yeah. And the way this person behaves makes it all the more hilarious.

EDIT: AWWWRIGHT. I had forgotten that events work in three segments instead of two in Persona 3. The day event, the evening event, and late night / dark hour. I realized it when I went to Elizabeth... Hm... very convenient...

Unlike other P3 mechanics which are just nettlesome (getting sick/tired + not controlling teammates).

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It makes sense now, yeah. And the way this person behaves makes it all the more hilarious.

EDIT: AWWWRIGHT. I had forgotten that events work in three segments instead of two in Persona 3. The day event, the evening event, and late night / dark hour. I realized it when I went to Elizabeth... Hm... very convenient...

Unlike other P3 mechanics which are just nettlesome (getting sick/tired + not controlling teammates).

If you're tired, you can go to the nurse in the morning and get some free courage.

Also, going to the bathroom has a chance of improving your condition. Only the first try in a given place (dorm or school) works though, so you might want to abuse saves.

If you're tired, you can go to the nurse in the morning and get some free courage.

Also, going to the bathroom has a chance of improving your condition. Only the first try in a given place (dorm or school) works though, so you might want to abuse saves.

Oh, I didn't know that. And I hear courage is important for starting a social link with a rival team or something, and I haven't gained any yet, so that could be useful... Does it consume time?

Yeah, I went to the bathroom once out of curiosity--my condition increased to "great." And are you saying that it only improves my condition the first time I try it ever, or the first time in a day?

Oh, I didn't know that. And I hear courage is important for starting a social link with a rival team or something, and I haven't gained any yet, so that could be useful... Does it consume time?

Yeah, I went to the bathroom once out of curiosity--my condition increased to "great." And are you saying that it only improves my condition the first time I try it ever, or the first time in a day?

Nope!

In a day.

Also, you only need great condition if you're using the shrine or fighting. Otherwise, regular is well enough.

Nope!

In a day.

Also, you only need great condition if you're using the shrine or fighting. Otherwise, regular is well enough.

Excellent. I tried it out. I guess until I find a second method, this'll be my main way of gaining courage.

That's good--I was afraid it was a one time deal for a moment. Unfortunately it hasn't worked the couple of times I've tried it, but there's no particular rush right now.

Hmm... Yeah, I read up and saw that "great" just simply means that it takes longer for you to get tired, which sounds convenient to me.

Also, the S. Link with the old couple... they have an interesting piece of music that plays when they're talking about their son. Is that the equivalent of "Reverie" from P4 (The emotional music in S. Links, if you don't know which one I mean)?

Then it became a somewhat silly nickname, as expected

:o

Yah, Kloe said "Kloe" was made up by her friend Jill who used parts of her real name...

I clicked on your sig's DeviantArt link. Because it was Sakura

I died laughing.

Glad you, uh... died, laughing ^__^

Edited by NTG