• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm trying to raise them all together. In fact, academics just rose (which means now I can befriend that foreign student).

BEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 0_0

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, UTTER SPOILERS, SRSLY]Girls went in airship

Guys enter cellar and infiltrate Royal Guard room

Beat up soldiers but I forgot to put Skull Pendants on these people and Olly was shadow weav'd to death once :/ OLLY!!!!!!!!! MY BRO TOLD ME that these guys don't do much so I stripped their good stuff to put on the girls but then I realised that this helpful mechanic guy in front of the airship is like a SHOP so I bought more stuff but I just forgot to make the guys equip them 'O' But anyway not much harm, it was only 1 battle.

Now it's the girls' turn! Landed on Garden Terrace and wiped out Amalthea~ that fox-faced harpy...

More soldiers out and about, whip whip slash slash whack whack

Entered the Royal Keep building, you fight DUNAN??? and some soldiers

We're like, "Princess Klaudia ordered us to save the queen"

He's like, "Damn that brat!" and he doesn't even realise she is standing there in front of him!

And then he's like "Women are so sneaky and conniving and bitchy"

And we're like, "uhhh don't say those kind of things in front of ARMED WOMEN" TIME TO RUSH THAT IDIOT

I was also told that you get bonus BP if you leave Dunan alive so I tried to do that! Although it is VERY VERY VERY TEMPTING to just whop him one. also he has these support crafts like STR UP FOR ALL which was kinda scary. I got killed in that battle first time @_@ but then tried again and was a bit more fortunate

Went to save Queen Alicia, but Mr Lorence Belgar was there

He takes his helmet off... and he turns out to be MR SILVER HAIR, OH EM GEE

And so begins our fight with him

I was kinda scared because he's not holding back but I was fine I guess.

Here's how the battle went in general (not necessarily in order)...

Kloe: Impose STR/DEF down hoho

Kloe: Blue Impact wow she has good ats attack

Schera: I forgot what the craft is called but it spds up Kloe and Est which was pretty useful

Est: Earth Wall whoo hoo I blocked my party from his "Demon Flames"

Schera: whip whip

Lorence: arts Me: IMPEDE HAHAHA

Est: S-break Barrage!!! took off just under third of his HP

Schera: Sadist Whip hehehehe

Lorence: Tearal Me: :/ :{

Schera: Aero Storm come on only a bit more HP left to go...

Lorence goes down!! yippee hooray

Kloe Est Schera cannot believe they beat this monster!

Lorence mentions "Hemel"... supposedly the Queen should know this name too or something

Lorence jumps off, craazy!

Guys arrive

Queen realises what Colonel wants, she talks about the Shining Ring "Aureole" which was mentioned in legends. Supposedly it has the power to bring catastrophe! It is one of the 7 artifacts (Septillions) passed down through the church or something. Since there was an orbal reaction beneath Grancel it is likely that the Aureole is there! This is what Rich probably thought too and so he's trying to get it.

We go down to the Treasury room where there is a door, which we go through... looks like Rich built some kind of elevator here to go underground. It's locked though. At this moment Prof R and Tita and Agate arrive! YAAAAY.

Prof R gets elevator working. We go down... whoa, some ancient ruins.

It's very large so we're gonna be careful. We're gonna split into teams and make bases as we go along. So I can switch team members when I want. Cool. :0

Also when we chatted to Queen Alicia the other night she mentioned that Cassius was a S-rank bracer!! Apparently there's only like 4 S-ranks in the land! This is pretty secret stuff but even Lorence knows this! Hmmmm. Ash blond hair and purpley eyes.

BEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 0_0

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, UTTER SPOILERS, SRSLY]Girls went in airship

Guys enter cellar and infiltrate Royal Guard room

Beat up soldiers but I forgot to put Skull Pendants on these people and Olly was shadow weav'd to death once :/ OLLY!!!!!!!!! MY BRO TOLD ME that these guys don't do much so I stripped their good stuff to put on the girls but then I realised that this helpful mechanic guy in front of the airship is like a SHOP so I bought more stuff but I just forgot to make the guys equip them 'O' But anyway not much harm, it was only 1 battle.

Now it's the girls' turn! Landed on Garden Terrace and wiped out Amalthea~ that fox-faced harpy...

More soldiers out and about, whip whip slash slash whack whack

Entered the Royal Keep building, you fight DUNAN??? and some soldiers

We're like, "Princess Klaudia ordered us to save the queen"

He's like, "Damn that brat!" and he doesn't even realise she is standing there in front of him!

And then he's like "Women are so sneaky and conniving and bitchy"

And we're like, "uhhh don't say those kind of things in front of ARMED WOMEN" TIME TO RUSH THAT IDIOT

I was also told that you get bonus BP if you leave Dunan alive so I tried to do that! Although it is VERY VERY VERY TEMPTING to just whop him one. also he has these support crafts like STR UP FOR ALL which was kinda scary. I got killed in that battle first time @_@ but then tried again and was a bit more fortunate

Went to save Queen Alicia, but Mr Lorence Belgar was there

He takes his helmet off... and he turns out to be MR SILVER HAIR, OH EM GEE

And so begins our fight with him

I was kinda scared because he's not holding back but I was fine I guess.

Here's how the battle went in general (not necessarily in order)...

Kloe: Impose STR/DEF down hoho

Kloe: Blue Impact wow she has good ats attack

Schera: I forgot what the craft is called but it spds up Kloe and Est which was pretty useful

Est: Earth Wall whoo hoo I blocked my party from his "Demon Flames"

Schera: whip whip

Lorence: arts Me: IMPEDE HAHAHA

Est: S-break Barrage!!! took off just under third of his HP

Schera: Sadist Whip hehehehe

Lorence: Tearal Me: :/ :{

Schera: Aero Storm come on only a bit more HP left to go...

Lorence goes down!! yippee hooray

Kloe Est Schera cannot believe they beat this monster!

Lorence mentions "Hemel"... supposedly the Queen should know this name too or something

Lorence jumps off, craazy!

Guys arrive

Queen realises what Colonel wants, she talks about the Shining Ring "Aureole" which was mentioned in legends. Supposedly it has the power to bring catastrophe! It is one of the 7 artifacts (Septillions) passed down through the church or something. Since there was an orbal reaction beneath Grancel it is likely that the Aureole is there! This is what Rich probably thought too and so he's trying to get it.

We go down to the Treasury room where there is a door, which we go through... looks like Rich built some kind of elevator here to go underground. It's locked though. At this moment Prof R and Tita and Agate arrive! YAAAAY.

Prof R gets elevator working. We go down... whoa, some ancient ruins.

It's very large so we're gonna be careful. We're gonna split into teams and make bases as we go along. So I can switch team members when I want. Cool. :0

Also when we chatted to Queen Alicia the other night she mentioned that Cassius was a S-rank bracer!! Apparently there's only like 4 S-ranks in the land! This is pretty secret stuff but even Lorence knows this! Hmmmm. Ash blond hair and purpley eyes.

!

I don't think I ever bothered beating him

Also, who are you going to use in your final party Jenni!

!

I don't think I ever bothered beating him

Also, who are you going to use in your final party Jenni!

:O Lorence? My bro also told me you never beat him... What does he say if you don't beat him?

I don't know... too much choice now :/ Well I have to use Est and Josh right. So then that's two slots... What would be useful huh. Or maybe I'll just go by favourites or something (OLLY).

:O Lorence? My bro also told me you never beat him... What does he say if you don't beat him?

I don't know... too much choice now :/ Well I have to use Est and Josh right. So then that's two slots... What would be useful huh. Or maybe I'll just go by favourites or something (OLLY).

I don't remember the particular dialogue, it's probably something like "he's just too strong!" and same shit happens

I think I used Olivier and Tita in my first pt, Tita was a big mistake because she didn't have enough HP to survive some enemy attacks :[

I don't remember the particular dialogue, it's probably something like "he's just too strong!" and same shit happens

I think I used Olivier and Tita in my first pt, Tita was a big mistake because she didn't have enough HP to survive some enemy attacks :[

Ah right of course.

Tita! She is like... a flower. :3 /patpat Okay a pretty tomboy-ish area-cannon girl but still... Anyway I will probably definitely not use her.

So there's Kloe, Schera, Zane, Olly, Tita, Agate...

Est is all rounded and Josh is sneaky so I'll probably want at least Agate or Zane. Maybe Agate because he's got Draguna Edge. Also he's a redhead and a bit hotter than Zane.

So maybe also Olly, for some range and some Quick Draw. Oh but ohhh I don't knowwwwwwwwww

Or maybe Kloe

Ah right of course.

Tita! She is like... a flower. :3 /patpat Okay a pretty tomboy-ish area-cannon girl but still... Anyway I will probably definitely not use her.

So there's Kloe, Schera, Zane, Olly, Tita, Agate...

Est is all rounded and Josh is sneaky so I'll probably want at least Agate or Zane. Maybe Agate because he's got Draguna Edge. Also he's a redhead and a bit hotter than Zane.

So maybe also Olly, for some range and some Quick Draw. Oh but ohhh I don't knowwwwwwwwww

Or maybe Kloe

I like how you excluded Schera already :3

I might have used Oliver and Kloe in my second pt

I think the higher the level my characters have, the longer it takes for them to get tired...

I never knew much about Tiredness...

*looks up*

Supposedly it's entirely based on your level. Somebody says roughly [3 x level] amount of battles will get the character tired. Or something like that! Though somebody else says about 50 battles will get a lv99 tired...

I like how you excluded Schera already :3

I might have used Oliver and Kloe in my second pt

Uhhh well... I guess there's not much special about her after all!

:O Mm yeah... they both got good arts. Kloe also has that Impose STR/DEF down.

I never knew much about Tiredness...

*looks up*

Supposedly it's entirely based on your level. Somebody says roughly [3 x level] amount of battles will get the character tired. Or something like that! Though somebody else says about 50 battles will get a lv99 tired...

Uhhh well... I guess there's not much special about her after all!

:O Mm yeah... they both got good arts. Kloe also has that Impose STR/DEF down.

Good Jenni! Her extra move craft has an awful delay too

Yeah, that craft is pretty nifty indeed

Also her s-craft can save you if you screw up

Good Jenni! Her extra move craft has an awful delay too

Yeah, that craft is pretty nifty indeed

Also her s-craft can save you if you screw up

Awful delay? :o

nifty nifty

Indeed...

I didn't actually, but... you sick fuck.

Sick fuck's a monkey's butt, I just typed in the impression that I get with all those pats you doo.

Sick fuck's a monkey's butt, I just typed in the impression that I get with all those pats you doo.

Thanks for proving my previous statement true.

Somebody lure him here befo-

Oh wait. Idle for 10 minutes. Probably alrady gone. :[

Bad Dray.