Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I did not notice that. <_>

Nobody did. For a reason.

I actually thought that was her intention, and I was just being slow on the uptake. In fact, the only reason I caught it is I scrolled down quickly and thought NTG had posted twice when it was the same post and I'm like "... Wow. Mirror image."

OKAY OKAY you SC enforcer

Silly Jenni

I actually thought that was her intention, and I was just being slow on the uptake. In fact, the only reason I caught it is I scrolled down quickly and thought NTG had posted twice when it was the same post and I'm like "... Wow. Mirror image."

Lux is colorblind

Is there way to gain money in P3 /extremely/ quickly, or is it a grueling task? I mean, it took forever for me to save up for Yukari's bathing suit, and now I have to get Aigs' dress, Mitsuru's swimsuit, and Minato's swimsuit. 300,000 yen just ain't cheap... I only have 177,000 yen. I mean, going into Tartarus is starting to pay off (the higher the floor, the more the money), and Liz's requests occasionally provide money, but... I was just wondering if there was a faster way.

EDIT: For some reason I looked at the side of NTG's picture and saw "ssword" and automatically thought "crossword."

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Is there way to gain money in P3 /extremely/ quickly, or is it a grueling task? I mean, it took forever for me to save up for Yukari's bathing suit, and now I have to get Aigs' dress, Mitsuru's swimsuit, and Minato's swimsuit. 300,000 yen just ain't cheap... I only have 177,000 yen. I mean, going into Tartarus is starting to pay off (the higher the floor, the more the money), and Liz's requests occasionally provide money, but... I was just wondering if there was a faster way.

You don't have to buy them... :3 Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a quick way really. Pick the money cards from the shuffles. Sell old equipment. Go through Tartarus from the beginning and upwards and loot some chests. Or you could put off buying the swimsuits until later, when it is easier to get money. :o

You don't have to buy them... :3 Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a quick way really. Pick the money cards from the shuffles. Sell old equipment. Go through Tartarus from the beginning and upwards and loot some chests. Or you could put off buying the swimsuits until later, when it is easier to get money. :o

Normally I wouldn't (since they cost so much), but the coincidence is that... currently the swimsuits offer the most defense. At least last I checked. Yeah. My priority for shuffles is New Persona -> Wand -> Coin -> Sword -> Cup. But yeah, I guess I've done pretty much everything I can. And if I put it off 'til later, I won't need the swimsuits, because other defensive things will have exceeded them, I suppose. Which is fine, since they won't be so damn expensive.

nothing

i am bored...

thank you for the comments

poor jenni... /pat

EDIT: For some reason I looked at the side of NTG's picture and saw "ssword" and automatically thought "crossword."

Random money chests \o/

Random money chests \o/

Actually that was the crazy thing. Opening a chest and it's like "you got 23000 yen!" That actually happens a fair amount of times, but... then there are other annoying things I get like "Dis-poison" and "Dis-charm."

EDIT: Sweet the new path is open! That means the tarot cards should go up to level six...

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Normally I wouldn't (since they cost so much), but the coincidence is that... currently the swimsuits offer the most defense. At least last I checked. Yeah. My priority for shuffles is New Persona -> Wand -> Coin -> Sword -> Cup. But yeah, I guess I've done pretty much everything I can. And if I put it off 'til later, I won't need the swimsuits, because other defensive things will have exceeded them, I suppose. Which is fine, since they won't be so damn expensive.

Oh right. Yeah...

poor jenni... /pat

/pat'd but i am not poor

Anyone know what this heart means?

3539xn6.png

EDIT: Apparently gave me an item. "Staunch anklets," which prevents me from being distressed. Useful? I'm not sure, I've never been distressed before.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Anyone know what this heart means?

3539xn6.png

EDIT: Apparently gave me an item. "Staunch anklets," which prevents me from being distressed. Useful? I'm not sure, I've never been distressed before.

It means that persona is holding an item. You get it once it learns all of its skills.

How does one read those old documents found at the end of levels?

They're in the item bag somewhere, down with the stuff you get from max rank s.links.

In unrelated news, I've been watching this AH3 stream for like an hour.

Don't know what to make of that.