• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, just the tittle. Interesting song...

Yup, I knew that. :o Though I only knew of it after I finished my playthrough... Eiji was the name of some random mangaka that I liked. :S

It's one of those songs that makes you feel like getting up and dancing and/or kicking ass.

I also used the name because I love the way his name kind of rhymes with itself. What manga did that person make?

And yay, vehicle inspected and now I have a permanent license plate~

NTG and Vincent are brother and sister, respectively.

Like Ying Yang.

Like Ying Yang.

Ying Yang

xhsjdjjskjvkdjcjskvikskvkakrkdkckckam

Common mispelling, no need to be so nitpicking.

I'm usually not that bad. It's the more common mispellings that drive me insane.

Common mispelling, no need to be so nitpicking.

Nitpicking. You cannot stop us for we are many. You are but one.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I'm usually not that bad. It's the more common mispellings that drive me insane.

Want me to nitpick back? Okay.

@ Underline: Ambiguity in the word "It's." You didn't actually specify what it was so it becomes an unclear pronoun, grammatically speaking.

@ Italics: You completely misused the word insane. Unless you literally become mentally deranged from such a thing, in which case you have some real problems.

@ Bold: You misspelled "misspellings." :> Oh the irony of it all~

Nitpicking. You cannot stop us for we are many. You are but one.

You, too? Okay.

"You are but one." "But" is an unnecessary conjunction in that sentence. In fact, it makes the sentence wrong. Because a conjunction connects two related sentences and merges it into one sentence. So you are saying "You are" and "One." The first one doesn't pass along any meaning when it stands alone, and the second one is a sentence fragment.

Speaking of sentence fragments, all sentences but interjections should technically contain a subject and a verb, so technically "Nitpicking" is a sentence fragment as well.

EDIT: gg bros, but until you have no mistakes, don't correct those of others.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

@ Underline: Ambiguity in the word "It's." You didn't actually specify what it was so it becomes an unclear pronoun, grammatically speaking.

@ Italics: You completely misused the word insane. Unless you literally become mentally deranged from such a thing, in which case you have some real problems.

Daaaaaaaaang. Lux goin' in.

Why do I get a distinct urge to hurt you? :<

Lux, Lux, Lux.

You, too? Okay.

"You are but one." "But" is an unnecessary conjunction in that sentence. In fact, it makes the sentence wrong. Because a conjunction connects two related sentences and merges it into one sentence. So you are saying "You are" and "One." The first one doesn't pass along any meaning when it stands alone, and the second one is a sentence fragment.

Speaking of sentence fragments, all sentences but interjections should technically contain a subject and a verb, so technically "Nitpicking" is a sentence fragment as well.

[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]You, too? Okay.[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"] [/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]"You are but one." "But" is an unnecessary conjunction in that sentence. In fact, it makes the sentence wrong. Because a conjunction connects two related sentences and merges it into one sentence. So you are saying "You are" and "One." The first one doesn't pass along any meaning when it stands alone, and the second one is a sentence fragment.[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Speaking of sentence fragments, all sentences but interjections should technically contain a subject and a verb, so technically "Nitpicking" is a sentence fragment as well.[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]EDIT: gg bros, but until you have no mistakes, don't correct those of others.[/size][/color]

:awesome:

Edited by TheEnd

Lux, Lux, Lux.

:awesome:

I was being nitpicky like him. :<

What? ;__;

Also I think I figured it out. When I edit my post it screws all the tags up for some inexplicable reason.

It's also funny that he typed "gg" while he's being a Nazi.

I normally don't nitpick anyone anymore, just nitpickers themselves. So that was the irony. I don't care to use perfect grammar. xD

EDIT: I realize the hypocrisy of the statement how I just said "don't correct others until you're perfect" and then turning around and saying "I don't care to use perfect grammar" but eh.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It's one of those songs that makes you feel like getting up and dancing and/or kicking ass.

I also used the name because I love the way his name kind of rhymes with itself. What manga did that person make?

Mmm. Falcom songs make me feel like doing those things. :3

Minato Arisato-- Oh cool! /slow Oops actually Eiji wasn't the name of that mangaka (that was Eiri Asato). Hmm, now who did I base Eiji off? :huh: I probably thought of Eiji Kaneda, FE6's official artist, and thought Eiji sounded alright. Random, really.

Wow, I'm getting Dawsons ads everywhere! SALE NOW ON. Oh how tempting... maybe I should buy some music books.

Edited by BowKnightGirl