FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi to everyone who greeted me :)

Stage 8 English draft done. I'm uploading it, as well as Stage 8 RAW scans, on my site. TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, Vincent, in a few minutes, I'm sending you a PM containing the links towards them, so you can correct and proofread the draft, and edit the scans.

OH MY GOD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, the ghost's back!

本当に幽霊ですか。

By the way, Midayle is so Oblivious To Love it's mind-boggling. See for yourself, people who can read Japanese out there.

Never played those games and I don't know what's going on... but WOOOOOOOW.

Blatant declaration right there. "I don't want to leave your side!" and ye--- just WOOOOOOW.

You can pretty much say that her reason with the staff... is secondary to the blatant declaration of love there.

Edited by shadowofkitty

Hi to everyone who greeted me :)

Stage 8 English draft done. I'm uploading it, as well as Stage 8 RAW scans, on my site. TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, Vincent, in a few minutes, I'm sending you a PM containing the links towards them, so you can correct and proofread the draft, and edit the scans.

And I'm going to work on it now even though it's almost midnight and my parents are going to wake me up at 5am because they're going on a vacation. 8D

OH MY GOD

THEEND EXPLODED

Edited by Marthur

本当に幽霊ですか。

Never played those games and I don't know what's going on... but WOOOOOOOW.

Blatant declaration right there. "I don't want to leave your side!" and ye--- just WOOOOOOW.

You can pretty much say that her reason with the staff... is secondary to the blatant declaration of love there.

Go play FE4 already

And I'm going to work on it now even though it's almost midnight. 8D

THEEND EXPLODED

FUJIMORI CALLS

YES

The anime was adapted from a still on-going manga yes.

The story differs when Tsukimi is working on her second dress, which is kind of nice for me because I thought the ending of the anime was crap.

No wonder it felt like Skip Beat.

I'll look it up when it's complete.

I meant, it was so open ended it NEEDS a second season. and it will likely never get one ;_;

Manga is still ongoing, so it's still painful.

Also, holy shit.

But Kuragehime's ending wasn't, so that's why I wasn't sure what you were saying...

Those kind of events aren't especially rare in Japan, I think. Dennou Coil had one of those too.

Edited by Marthur

But Kuregahime's ending wasn't, so that's why I wasn't sure what you were saying...

Those kind of events aren't especially rare in Japan, I think. Dennou Coil had one of those too.

They had the same feeling, I meant. Just as something new was about to begin, the show ends.

I've never heard of such a thing.