• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to play it safely, just warp-skip Ch22 (get the necessary stuff in the villages and shops before completing, since Chapter 22 is the last chapter that has a shop (not counting the one in the preparations)).

That and Chapter 12x are the only ones that I would warp-skip.

I half skipped 12x, by warping Lara to Pahn. I ended up missing Trewd though. Oh well.

Warp skipping 22 seems doable.

Also, I got a whole bunch of Rewarps. :awesome:

Fanboy. I'm in chapter 50 and my highest are the sub-pilots of the Granteed Dracodeus at level 54 with Calvina in second place as level 53... wait, what the hell?

Unfortunately for the FMP fans, their series appears to be the weakest in J and W. Also, fun fact, Kurz's machine takes 195,500 funds to weapons to 10 and his highest base damage reaches 4450 while Sousuke takes 260,000 funds and his highest base reaches 4440. Kurz's is probably the only mech that I'd use seriously and that's only because of the hit & away skill he has.

Maybe you forgot to kill Evil in that chapter or had Blade kill him through a support attack of his that someone else activated?

Huh at the sub being higher. But tbh most of my units are at least at 50. I mean, there IS a skill that doubles funds.

Sousuke at least has the Lambda Driver, which counts for something.

I'm pretty sure I did kill him using Blade... Oh well, looks like I'll have to do another playthrough with only her and Great Zeo as secrets

Dammit dammit dammit

Not this shit again

My video card's fan is acting up again >___>

PLEASE RADEON HD 7000 SERIES, ARRIVE SO I CAN UPGRADE FROM MY CURRENT VIDEO CARD!!!

Edited by Black Veteran Soldier

Huh at the sub being higher. But tbh most of my units are at least at 50. I mean, there IS a skill that doubles funds.

Sousuke at least has the Lambda Driver, which counts for something.

I'm pretty sure I did kill him using Blade... Oh well, looks like I'll have to do another playthrough with only her and Great Zeo as secrets

Hmm, i'm not sure if I had level 50s at stage 44. How many units do yo focus on?

I forget what that does. Is it like Ferocity and Mazinpower?

You must post Great Zeo's base stats when you get it.

Hmm, i'm not sure if I had level 50s at stage 44. How many units do yo focus on?

I forget what that does. Is it like Ferocity and Mazinpower?

You must post Great Zeo's base stats when you get it.

Let's see: Both Mazingers, Dancouga, 4 Seed Gundams, 2 G Gundams, Blade and Sol#2(dunno if I got the requirements for Balzack either goddammit),Blue Earth, Main character, Zeorymer, 3 SPTs. Also the V's are above level 50 as well.

Raises the Arbalest's attack by 1.2x at 130 will and 1.5x at 150. Resists 2k dmg aaand has something that works like the After-Image ability.

Shall do thath

Pretty sure last week I saw Skip Beat come up in a conversation between the two of you and I finally got off my ass and watched it. I lost the better part of one of my weekend days to it when I should have been packing my belongings into boxes.

Worth it.

If not then... Persona fans? What do you think this means??

Persona 4 Portable? Persona 4 Vita? Atlus is changing their name??

Persona 4 3DS, calling it. I'll eventually get my hands on a PSP and play P2 again, and then maybe P3P before then.

Let's see: Both Mazingers, Dancouga, 4 Seed Gundams, 2 G Gundams, Blade and Sol#2(dunno if I got the requirements for Balzack either goddammit),Blue Earth, Main character, Zeorymer, 3 SPTs. Also the V's are above level 50 as well.

Raises the Arbalest's attack by 1.2x at 130 will and 1.5x at 150. Resists 2k dmg aaand has something that works like the After-Image ability.

Shall do thath

... Maybe I need to use Gain and Cheer more often.

1.5x damage and 2k resistance? Where'd you get this?

... Maybe I need to use Gain and Cheer more often.

1.5x damage and 2k resistance? Where'd you get this?

Yeah. It does wonders against bosses.

Not sure about the exact numbers, but it DOES raise up attack and adds up a shield.

You should totally try SRW4, with it's ridiculous gamebreaker that is Dunbine. Imagine a melee only Tekkaman that resists Beam Attacks up to 3k damage and has After-Image which activates 1/4 of the time.

Yeah. It does wonders against bosses.

Not sure about the exact numbers, but it DOES raise up attack and adds up a shield.

You should totally try SRW4, with it's ridiculous gamebreaker that is Dunbine. Imagine a melee only Tekkaman that resists Beam Attacks up to 3k damage and has After-Image which activates 1/4 of the time.

Which I use Bless and Luck against to increase funds. I'm sitting with 150,000 and some Puzzle Robos left to do while most of my mechs have 6-8 points on attack. If I play again I think I'll try to seriously use some of the Brain powered folk.

Attack I figured would go up by about 25% like Mazinpower and Ferocity but the 50% boost at 150 will and 2k resistance is completely. I'm aware of ECS, hated when Gauron used it in W.

That's for SNES right? Maybe, I still plan to finish Alpha Gaiden (37/45) and L (6/40) as well

Edited by Sirius

Which I use Bless and Luck against to increase funds. I'm sitting with 150,000 and some Puzzle Robos left to do while most of my mechs have 6-8 points on attack. If I play again I think I'll try to seriously use some of the Brain powered folk.

Attack I figured would go up by about 25% like Mazinpower and Ferocity but the 50% boost at 150 will and 2k resistance is completely. I'm aware of ECS, hated when Gauron used it in W.

That's for SNES right? Maybe, I still plan to finish Alpha Gaiden (37/45) and L (6/40) as well

Money is kinda redundant in this game. I mean, you need it for 3 people at the very most, the rest is just bonus.

Gauron is an asshole. Also I saw one mission in W where there was a boss from FMP called Gates. He looked cheap.

Yeah, while the story is a bit lame, the difficulty is way, waaaaaaaay higher. Lol 23 bosses in 1 Stage

Money is kinda redundant in this game. I mean, you need it for 3 people at the very most, the rest is just bonus.

Gauron is an asshole. Also I saw one mission in W where there was a boss from FMP called Gates. He looked cheap.

Yeah, while the story is a bit lame, the difficulty is way, waaaaaaaay higher. Lol 23 bosses in 1 Stage

I dunno, the Supers wouldn't last very long without the HP and Armor upgrades.

Gates is Gauron 2.0. I only remember seeing him when I picked the FMP route on my second playthrough so he's around less often than the other asshole..

Nice.

Edited by Sirius

Btw, what are your Gundams?

Freedom, Justice, Cagalli's Strike, Buster for the SEED ones.

God and Maxter for G Gundam ones, although I did use Dragon early on.

Freedom, Justice, Cagalli's Strike, Buster for the SEED ones.

God and Maxter for G Gundam ones, although I did use Dragon early on.

Buster's the only one I'm using seriously I think. There was Strike but eh... spoilers.

My G gundams are God and Rising since Rain also has hit & away. Maxter happens to be my lowest level unit and if I had to pick a 3rd G-Gundam, it'd be Dragon.

I was browsing through my photobucket and dropbox...

I found my Japanese homework.

My spring break Japanese homework that I wrote at the last minute... which caused major crack type typical ANIMU dialogue.

BureiburuuHomework.png

Dialogue: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5490460/Japanese%20Homework%20%28Blazblue%29.txt

I can't believe I got an A for that shit.

Run it through Google Translate for maximum hilarity.

Edited by shadowofkitty

I most certainly did not.

0 says (10:07 PM):

*What the hell

Tangerine says (10:08 PM):

*it was practically a marriage proposal!

0 says (10:08 PM):

*No, a marriage proposal over the internet would require effort and the slightest ounce of embarassament at least

*There is none

*in what I said

Tangerine says (10:09 PM):

*oh you're so embarrassed

*denying it and everything

0 says (10:09 PM):

*you're terrible at teasing you know

Tangerine says (10:09 PM):

*you're terrible at proposals!

my first divorce :'(.

Edited by Tangerine