• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood, you really have to play the SNES Trilogy. SRW3 is just your type of game.

You say 3 is his type...?

Oh my... wait, I haven't played the SNES versions... couldn't possibly be harder than the Complete Box does it?

Does it...?

Rei Rei, you must experience F and F final. Do you take used laptops?

I don't quite get this question.

You say 3 is his type...?

Oh my... wait, I haven't played the SNES versions... couldn't possibly be harder than the Complete Box does it?

Does it...?

Haven't played the Complete Box stuff, but yeah, some stages are pretty hellish. Specially if you take certain choices early on

Eh, Crossover died on me, but I think I'm done for today.

Sm6eg.png

Good games, Pride. Your Ken is surprisingly good.

I won 6 rounds with Yun, culminating with a perfect against his Ryu.

Then he breaks out his Ken, and beats my Ibuki, Makoto, Yun, Ryu, and Alex.

HIS ANTI-AIR GAME IS HAX.

Creuzet AND Ru-Kain? L-O-V-E-L-Y

You're in that stage? Man, I love that stage. Mostly for plot-related reasons than gameplay (I'm looking at you Providence).

Also, I just like how Ru Kain comes back there. *sarcasm*

You're in that stage? Man, I love that stage. Mostly for plot-related reasons than gameplay (I'm looking at you Providence).

Also, I just like how Ru Kain comes back there. *sarcasm*

Actually I found it hilarious.

"Wait so people from the past helped you to get back to the future? YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING!"

Well, that works too.

GGs, courtesy of Shoryu Reppa

I CAN SEE INTO YOUR MIND

NO, IT'S ACTUALLY HAX.

LIKE, YOU TIME YOUR FIERCE CROUCH PUNCHS SO PERFECTLY, AND THEN WHENEVER YOU JUMP YOU'RE LIKE "HOAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

NO, IT'S ACTUALLY HAX.

LIKE, YOU TIME YOUR FIERCE CROUCH PUNCHS SO PERFECTLY, AND THEN WHENEVER YOU JUMP YOU'RE LIKE "HOAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

YOMI LAYER 2 MAN

GET AT IT

But yessssssss, we should do this again sometime. Preferably when my chars besides Ken don't suck.

Actually I found it hilarious.

"Wait so people from the past helped you to get back to the future? YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING!"

I'd think so. I guess I was focused more on 'Geez, you again Gostero? I've been fighting you ever since Stage 3 and you're still around!?'

But quite so, the Layzner plot stretched out for practically almost the entire game.

I'd think so. I guess I was focused more on 'Geez, you again Gostero? I've been fighting you ever since Stage 3 and you're still around!?'

But quite so, the Layzner plot stretched out for practically almost the entire game.

Well, considering the anime isn't exactly finished, they did a quite good job.

Well, considering the anime isn't exactly finished, they did a quite good job.

Indeed. And the 1999 arc couldn't really fit with J's setting. So yes, it was handled well here, considering it's intertwined with Nadesico's.

Indeed. And the 1999 arc couldn't really fit with J's setting. So yes, it was handled well here, considering it's intertwined with Nadesico's.

I actually want to see more Layzner appearances, though.

Also is it too much asking for Daimos on the DS?

Edited by Rei Rei

I actually want to see more Layzner appearances, though.

Also is it too much asking for Daimos on the DS?

Me too, actually. Layzner just seems to be those common or semi-common that we see less and less nowadays. Kinda like Dunbine. Very common years ago. Now it hasn't appeared in quite a while.

Apparently so. The Choudenji Bros. still appear, so why not Daimos? It's my most favorite of the Nahagama Trilogy actually. If it ever comes back, I kinda want to see back their Combination Attack from @3. That was awesome.

Me too, actually. Layzner just seems to be those common or semi-common that we see less and less nowadays. Kinda like Dunbine. Very common years ago. Now it hasn't appeared in quite a while.

Apparently so. The Choudenji Bros. still appear, so why not Daimos? It's my most favorite of the Nahagama Trilogy actually. If it ever comes back, I kinda want to see back their Combination Attack from @3. That was awesome.

Dunbine used to be the king of SRW. C'MON GIVE BANPRESTO A REASON TO PUT YOUUUU.

In fact, a SRW4 remake for the DS doesn't sound bad.

It'd be great if Dunbine could be back. Yeah. Wait, I'm actually mixed here. Fighting Aura Battlers with the newer mechanics? Oh boy...

I'd guess. But considering it's status as the end of a multi-part story and even ret-conned by F/FF (although one can still say it's a canon follow-up on a separate continuity or something)... Although, with stuff like the DS Masoukishin game (even if adapted to OGverse) and like the Complete Box in the that PlayStation store it's clear of a sign that the old stuff isn't that quickly forgotten.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It'd be great if Dunbine could be back. Yeah. Wait, I'm actually mixed here. Fighting Aura Battlers with the newer mechanics? Oh boy...

LolBlack Knight with level 8 Potential :awesome:

Hmm...

Okay, not spoiling it for now. Unless you're really that strong to not make a difference.

Does Teklance doing 8k sounds good?