FE4 THREAD

Fia

And the voice in general. I remember a comment where someone said "if I had that voice for a day, I would go everywhere and never stop talking." I totally agree

I had half expected the final boss to...

Move through all of the arcanas. But it's actually even more clever that Nyx Avatar stopped at Death.

And yeah, so that's probably why you advised I complete that s link? I never ended up fighting Nyx Avatar, sadly, since my computer had its data wiped the Friday before last. Last day was 12/27. Also, what difficulty did you play on?

Hehehe... interesting idea indeed.

Huh, I thought it did move through all 14 arcanas...?

Yup. It's probably going to be the kind of thing that I'll tell all future P3 players about.

Oh dear... So you just watched the ending on youtube? :o

I played on Normal mode.

>Get Abaddon with item

>Level it until it's 200 exp from learning final skill

>Save on compendium

>Level up, get item, discard/fuse Abaddon

>Load from compendium

>Repeat last two steps

Yeah, they're quite powerful... the special ones that is.

So mean ;_;

Nono I meant how did you know to be prepared with some TotVs

>"Level it until it's 200 exp from learning final skill"

Huh I forgot how much exp you need again, to reach that stage. (Doesn't the Devil bonus exp give you enough?) I probably did the same thing, anywho.

Oh...

Yah sorry ;_;

@TE: You genius bastard. I wish I had thought of that...

Y-you didn't think of that?...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. It's probably going to be the kind of thing that I'll tell all future P3 players about.

I played on Normal mode.

Nono I meant how did you know to be prepared with some TotVs

>"Level it until it's 200 exp from learning final skill"

Huh I forgot how much exp you need again, to reach that stage. (Doesn't the Devil bonus exp give you enough?) I probably did the same thing, anywho.

I noticed that only after Lux had already replied

Somebody told me to! ^___^

The social link bonus doesn't give enough levels. And by "200 exp", I meant something obtainable in a couple battles at most.

Oh...

Yah sorry ;_;

I was just teasing you :3

It's Lux

I noticed that only after Lux had already replied

Somebody told me to! ^___^

The social link bonus doesn't give enough levels. And by "200 exp", I meant something obtainable in a couple battles at most.

Ahh ^__^ I-I t-thought so...

Yah, I kinda thought so about that "200".

I was just teasing you :3

d'aw

It's Lux

'.'

Edited by BowKnightGirl

I played on Normal mode.

I bet it's possible, too. Maybe one day I'll look up a voice modifier based off of that voice.

Fool to Death, but, the complete movement would be 22 arcanas: Fool to Universe. But I don't think Nyx Avatar would ever reach Universe, since that's the ultimate arcana in P3.

Shame I never got to put it to use. :<

I watched like, from the point in Tartarus where they found Jin to the ending, yes. I probably didn't miss too much before that. I do still have to watch Chidori's revival scene, which I'll do right after this post.

Oh. I played on Easy. I really shouldn't have--I basically had no challenge. I'm not exactly good at strategy, but I've played Persona enough that easy is... well, easy. xD;; The Answer is giving me a fair difficulty (though I haven't lost yet), since it's locked on hard mode.

I didn't think you could save a persona with an item is all.

I bet it's possible, too. Maybe one day I'll look up a voice modifier based off of that voice.

Fool to Death, but, the complete movement would be 22 arcanas: Fool to Universe. But I don't think Nyx Avatar would ever reach Universe, since that's the ultimate arcana in P3.

Shame I never got to put it to use. :<

I watched like, from the point in Tartarus where they found Jin to the ending, yes. I probably didn't miss too much before that. I do still have to watch Chidori's revival scene, which I'll do right after this post.

Oh. I played on Easy. I really shouldn't have--I basically had no challenge. I'm not exactly good at strategy, but I've played Persona enough that easy is... well, easy. xD;; The Answer is giving me a fair difficulty (though I haven't lost yet), since it's locked on hard mode.

I didn't think you could save a persona with an item is all.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right ohhh yeah. 22 of them.

Hmm, I still haven't watched Chidori's scene myself. I thought I managed to do it correct in the game but it seems I missed one of the criteria.

Heh. Yeah, Normal mode was pretty balanced. There were just a few tricky bosses. Still, I ended up choosing Easy mode for P4.

*shudder* The Answer *shudder*

Ah right.

Also this is a great chance to bestow my silly nickname unto you- Lulu.

Do you want me to say you told me, Jenni...

Silly!

what

It's true

W-well now you've made it really obvious haven't you, Burcy...

or should I have :3 instead of d'aw

Edited by BowKnightGirl

I thought you were asking for it...

You silly

I guess I probably was, subconsciously... wow, you read my inner-mind.

:3

And Pride can be Pripri and Generic Operator can be Gengen and Rock Howard can be Roro? Or RoHo/Roho? Or Roxy? Or has someone already used that idea... And Lagriacus can be Lala. Fancy Lala.

[spoiler=nyx battle because people mentioned it earlier]You know

when I fought Nyx

I just used a grossly maxed out melchizedek

and thought that it was pretty easy

Never even got status effects off night queen, so I guess I had the devil's luck

So the hurricane isn't bothering you folks in the east much, eh?

I wish I could say the same about this stuffy heat. 32°C mornings have never been my thing.

Edited by Pride

I guess I probably was, subconsciously... wow, you read my inner-mind.

And Pride can be Pripri and Generic Operator can be Gengen and Rock Howard can be Roro? Or RoHo/Roho? Or Roxy? Or has someone already used that idea... And Lagriacus can be Lala. Fancy Lala.

Nah, just the context

So incredibly silly

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right ohhh yeah. 22 of them.

Hmm, I still haven't watched Chidori's scene myself. I thought I managed to do it correct in the game but it seems I missed one of the criteria.

Heh. Yeah, Normal mode was pretty balanced. There were just a few tricky bosses. Still, I ended up choosing Easy mode for P4.

*shudder* The Answer *shudder*

Ah right.

Also this is a great chance to bestow my silly nickname unto you- Lulu.

I just watched it. It was happy, but at the same time... It felt out of place. Like it didn't belong. She was never mentioned after that. It was just "yay she's alive" and they left the new problem presented... unresolved. I think her staying dead is canonical...

I started with P4, on easy mode, but now I'm doing normal because, well, if I could manage easy, why not normal~?

The Answer is pretty awesome so far~ Every time I defeat a boss, it's /so/ satisfying.

... Why that name..? xD;; Judging off the pattern, it's the first two letters (or three) used in pairs... But again why

Edited by Lux Aeterna

L-Lala...that's such a nickname.

I'm playing Persona 4. Not much better. xD

/highfive

I don't know, what should we do, watch the hurricane? Borinnnng

Actually, I got some decent games in before my power went out. xD

/fistbump

[spoiler=nyx battle because people mentioned it earlier]You know

when I fought Nyx

I just used a grossly maxed out melchizedek

and thought that it was pretty easy

Never even got status effects off night queen, so I guess I had the devil's luck

I guess I should have got better personas/quips/stats D:

Nah, just the context

So incredibly silly

:O

I just watched it. It was happy, but at the same time... It felt out of place. Like it didn't belong. She was never mentioned after that. It was just "yay she's alive" and they left the new problem presented... unresolved. I think her staying dead is canonical...

I started with P4, on easy mode, but now I'm doing normal because, well, if I could manage easy, why not normal~?

The Answer is pretty awesome so far~ Every time I defeat a boss, it's /so/ satisfying.

... Why that name..? xD;; Judging off the pattern, it's the first two letters (or three) used in pairs... But again why

Ah.

I'd understand if you went from normal down to easy but... Well, anyways, I guess Normal is good! Not too easy, not too hard.

Yah, pretty much. People have already said Lux-lux but no one has mentioned Lulu...!! And why? It tends to work out into cute nicknames!! Because I am oh so silly

L-Lala...that's such a nickname.

I-indeed... what about Nini, as in Nightmare? Nighnigh... Nightnight... Laglag...