• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Kai is so much better in OG2. Use him.

Kai is actually good in OG1, but his low Mov is terribad.

Of course, there's the GESPENSTO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKU

I thought Kai was pretty "meh" in OG1. He's a melee type pilot and they gave him ranged type skills which didn't even make him good. Weakest of the Aggressors in OG1.

But TBH you can't really compete with Gilliam and Etzel.

Specially Gilliam.

But TBH you can't really compete with Gilliam and Etzel.

Specially Gilliam.

Yeah Gilliam was freaking awesome in the first game if you took Kyosuke's route. It's a shame he's not as good in OG2, the most notable hit he took is the removal of Accel for that stupid Resolve spirit.

Best aggressor in OG2 is up for debate IMO since they're also so great. I'd say Ratsel's the best though, there's even a chapter that makes him look like a badass one-man army.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah Gilliam was freaking awesome in the first game if you took Kyosuke's route. It's a shame he's not as good in OG2, the most notable hit he took is the removal of Accel for that stupid Resolve spirit.

Best aggressor in OG2 is up for debate IMO since they're also so great. I'd say Ratsel's the best though, there's even a chapter that makes him look like a badass one-man army.

The R in his Gespenst is for Ridiculous.

I think Zanger and Ratsel take the cake because of their combo attacks, but I dunno.

Now he only needs the XN Geist and... wait, nah...

The R in his Gespenst is for Ridiculous.

I think Zanger and Ratsel take the cake because of their combo attacks, but I dunno.

Ah so you at least got that before stopping? Good. He has the Gespenst R when you first get him in OG2 but like the Huckebein MK-II that Bullet used, you might find it less impressive in OG2.

The only thing I hate about Sanger is that he's got that Predict (Hit and Evade up at 130 will) skill locking him from getting Attack (25% damage boost at 130 Will), SP regen and Focus (-20% SP cost). He already gets a high Prevail boosting his hit when lower on HP so that's a waste on him.

Oh yeah, as for Kai, consider tossing him In the Giganscudo Duro. If you need to put Tasuku somewhere, put him in the Huckebein Boxer which you'll like.

So. I'm convinced that Calveena from SRW J is the Sety of Super Robot Wars. Shit can't touch that woman when she's in the Bellzelute.

Nah that's Blaster Mode Tekkaman Blade in W.

Nah that's Blaster Mode Tekkaman Blade in W.

Fair enough, though I thought Blade still got attacked. Enemies will actually move past Calveena and go after other machines if they can; Or not attack at all if they can't.

Edited by Vino

Fair enough, though I thought Blade still got attacked. Enemies will actually move past Calveena and go after other machines if they can; Or not attack at all if they can't.

Bellzelute runs on ammo and EN with no attack that has no cost like Blade's Tek Lancer. Bellzelute also lacks innate EN Regen so if it tried to solo, it'd go from "Sety" to "Random evasive as fuck FE4 priest number #27"

Edited by Sirius

Bellzelute runs on ammo and EN with no attack that has no cost like Blade's Tek Lancer. Bellzelute also lacks innate EN Regen so if it tried to solo, it'd go from "Sety" to "Random evasive as fuck FE4 priest number #27"

That's what EN Regen parts are for. Besides, the same will happen to Sety if he breaks Holsety and any other tomes he's carrying.

Plus it practically never misses and EN is reset every chapter, so...

That's what EN Regen parts are for. Besides, the same will happen to Sety if he breaks Holsety and any other tomes he's carrying.

Plus it practically never misses and EN is reset every chapter, so...

Ya and with no need for EN regen parts, he can put his slot to better use like... S-Adapter, mobility and so on. Thus according to you, BMTB >>>> Sety. You heard him folks

I'm aware, I was speaking in the context of a solo though, Blade can solo, Bellzelute can't.

Ah so you at least got that before stopping? Good. He has the Gespenst R when you first get him in OG2 but like the Huckebein MK-II that Bullet used, you might find it less impressive in OG2.

Oh yeah, as for Kai, consider tossing him In the Giganscudo Duro. If you need to put Tasuku somewhere, put him in the Huckebein Boxer which you'll like.

I'm in stage 38. I just got fucking bored to death.

Oh, I see. Any other suggestions?

If you can draw any SRW/FE parallel, it would be that Dunbine is Shanan.

I'm in stage 38. I just got fucking bored to death.

Oh, I see. Any other suggestions?

Wildwurger L breaks the game with its stun shot. You'll see what stunning does if one of the Einst Gemmuet ever hit you with it. If you get the Wurger L, place Leona in it.

Consider giving Kusuha Hit & Away if you'd prefer to use a ranged Dragon (until it gains some will) over a Melee Tiger. Personally I use Koryuoh until I build up enough will to use Ryukooh's post-move attacks.

Shed manly tears in chapter 32.

Edited by Sirius