• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

lololol, I watched that sometime last year I think. It's one of the worst video game movies ever.

I disagree. While video game movies tend to be craptastic or crap, Tekken was actually a pretty decent action film.

It's not as cheesy(cheesy = good) as Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, but the casting was actually pretty good('cept Fox).

The story however is pure crap and manages to be even worse than the game.

Edited by Rei Rei

I disagree. While video game movies tend to be craptastic or crap, Tekken was actually a pretty decent action film.

It's not as cheesy(cheesy = good) as Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, but the casting was actually pretty good('cept Fox).

The story however is pure crap and manages to be even worse than the game.

The action was boring though, and the casting...well, I can agree with that for the most part I guess.

There's a problem with your post though. Mortal Kombat wasn't cheesy at all. It was legitimately good.

Not a lot. I came back from a trip yesterday. I beat TWEWY while on the trip and it was great. I didn't feel like reading through the stuff I missed...so any notable summary?

Yay another TWEWY fan!!

SO MANY MANDARIN SPEAKERS. /university

Hmm, I've had such a loooooooooooong holiday. ;_; I want my free days baaaaaaaack.