FE4 THREAD

Fia

5/6 Empires were pretty damn fun too.

Playing Xing Cai, eh? how bout dat ba di castle man

Not what I meant, but yesssss. Although DW is kind of polarizing in that department. It's always love it or hate it.

Man, I miss Guan Ping of the DW5 era. His buster blade would have made him even more bro in 6E.

This is my first taste of DW and it'll keep me occupied for a while. After a while, I'll probably try another one of the series.

Yes. First character I chose. I also don't feel like switching. ;__; And that wasn't too bad, but then again I was playing on easy.

If you're insinuating what I think you are, then that plays little part. I literally picked this up because I was bored.

Apparently Xing Cai has unresolved sexual tension with him... or they were just good friends.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first taste of DW and it'll keep me occupied for a while. After a while, I'll probably try another one of the series.

Yes. First character I chose. I also don't feel like switching. ;__; And that wasn't too bad, but then again I was playing on easy.

If you're insinuating what I think you are, then that plays little part. I literally picked this up because I was bored.

Apparently Xing Cai has unresolved sexual tension with him... or they were just good friends.

Might as well go with 5E afterwards. It lets you EXECUTE YOUR FOES and do create-a-character things.

awww

But after that you should look up 6, just to see the character redesigns. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll bleed manliness.

if you say so capn'

Well, maybe if Guan Ping hadn't died at Fan Castle he could have got somewhere with that. Poor man.

Gah... Xing Cai has a terrible moveset. I love playing as her but I only find myself using her spin attack, Musou, and True Musou attacks. Her air charge attack is fun to use though.

Might as well go with 5E afterwards. It lets you EXECUTE YOUR FOES and do create-a-character things.

But after that you should look up 6, just to see the character redesigns. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll bleed manliness.

if you say so capn'

Well, maybe if Guan Ping hadn't died at Fan Castle he could have got somewhere with that. Poor man.

Instead of "defeating" them, like they say here? It's kind of silly.

Will do.

I sense a feeling of disbelief.

Psh, maybe, but the problem is he did die, so he'll get nowhere.

Gah... Xing Cai has a terrible moveset. I love playing as her but I only find myself using her spin attack, Musou, and True Musou attacks. Her air charge attack is fun to use though.

You foolin'? She's amazing at crowd control. Just one string of attacks and I get the entire crowd out of my personal space.

Then again I've never tried any other of the characters.

"This bores me! Isn't there anyone who can give me a challenge!?"

Yeah, bro, if I can find you I'll cut you to pieces.

That guy... Was considerably harder than any other person I faced. I CALL BULLSHIT LOSS.

HIS HEALTH BAR IS RIDICULOUS. FORGET HIM I'M JUST GOING FOR THE OBJECTIVE. I ALREADY LOST MY BODYGUARD.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I sense a feeling of disbelief.

Psh, maybe, but the problem is he did die, so he'll get nowhere.

Nonsense, I always speak with the utmost sincerity. I'm wounded that you can't feel it.

That's the case with an awful lot of them, looking back.

That guy... Was considerably harder than any other person I faced. I CALL BULLSHIT LOSS.

HIS HEALTH BAR IS RIDICULOUS. FORGET HIM I'M JUST GOING FOR THE OBJECTIVE. I ALREADY LOST MY BODYGUARD.

Do not pursue Lu Bu

Now Super FE5 is just about right in terms of masochism.

I still have to try that....

loljk I'd never make it past Chapter 1.

Your favorite game ever, right, SMS?

:3

Xing Cai!? On the enemy side!?

NOOOO WHY IS THIS HAPPENINGGGGGG

Dynasty Warriors? Derp de derp derp.