• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK AT HER.

THAT IS NOT THE FACE OF SOMEONE I WANT TO HURT

Broken link dude.

And I beat the crap out of Platinum whom I consider the most adorable girl ever whenever I play BlazBlue. Which is never but still.

And there you go. Opinion changed?

The pain of defeating her was, thankfully, transient.

Why would it? I've played DW2-5, Samurai Warriors 1-3, and Warriors Orochi so beaten the crap out of out anyone in those games is no big deal.

It's a crossover between most titles. I don't think it's made by the Binary group though.

Nice! Gonna try it right now!

I need the patch tho

Edited by Rei Rei

You should know better than anyone that I like it rough~!

I should probably get back to it myself. I kinda got disinterested when I spent some time boss abusing when I noticed you could recruit Lawson (Eyrios' replacement, a FE2 Paladin boss with a radical haircut) while still having Olwen, only to notice way later that it killed Olwen off.

Edited by Dio

I should probably get back to it myself. I kinda got disinterested when I spent some time boss abusing when I noticed you could recruit Lawson (Eyrios' replacement, a FE2 Paladin boss with a radical haircut) while still having Olwen, only to notice way later that it killed Olwen off.

Fuck Lawson, BLACK KNIGHT MANNNNNN

Fuck Lawson, BLACK KNIGHT MANNNNNN

He appears in both routes, but in Lawson's route he's an enemy with capped stats, movement included, with seven 1-2 range swords that give all sword skills.

With some dirty tricks, I think it's possible to steal six of them in one turn.

He appears in both routes, but in Lawson's route he's an enemy with capped stats, movement included, with seven 1-2 range swords that give all sword skills.

With some dirty tricks, I think it's possible to steal six of them in one turn.

That's good news. Bad news is I can't get that fucking patch to work.

Sonia and Azel are from an alternate universe where higher dragons thrive. I'm assuming the 'arch-dragons' they refer to are the Grimorie.

The town inn has a remixed theme from a previous game's dungeon; I think it's

Fighting is SO MUCH SMOOTHER than in Frontier, the loading screens are about a second long, and we can do double jumps. AZEL CAN JUMP. TAKE THAT MICAH.

The skill system is similar to RF3's where even mundane tasks will increase whatever skill it belongs to. There's running, jumping, "friendly neighbor", and I'm guessing the usual stuff. I have yet to gain a defense skill, so either that changed or Azel needs to go get raped by goblins even longer now.

I grabbed Dual Blades because why the hell not. One-Handed swords are treated like katana weapons now and are held in such a manner. When you get down to it, Dual Blades aren't very accurate and have low attack but has good reach and a fuckton of combos. I recommend the one-handed swords in 1-on-1 battles.

Cooking is done is a small section of the Sister's Inn, Forging is done at the blacksmith (the robotic golem that works there is mai waifu), crafting inside one of the bottom stair rooms in the Saint-de-Jalapeño mansion, and finally pharmaceutics takes place in a room inside the church. There are beds located inside the bathhouse for some reason. Requests are posted on a bulletin board inside Sister's Inn, next to it are weather notices and what can be called a newspaper article.

Speaking of the church, dat priest. He's raising a couple of orphans.

Elena is a bitch. James agreed, don't bother him about it.

There are a lot of cute male NPCs around the place with well-thought-out outfits. I'm still mad.

James might have a sister complex, Bismark isn't a doormat, and Joe is an egoist.

Elena's Golem is in the highest tier so far. It stutters. :wub:

I really hope there's a difficulty spike soon. Spring 3/4.

Edited by Chalis