FE4 THREAD

Fia

I had a bit of trouble with some pins, but otherwise not much. And yes, the main game was amazing, and also how Kitaniji's Noise form was an ENORMOUS SNAKE! The story, characters and dialogue were some of the best I've seen, and the soundtrack doesn't slack any, either. I'm currently trying to beat the post-game...but it's proving to be troublesome without the Black Planets deck, but this Pegaso deck is pretty good too. Hopefully it really is as great as you say!

Also holy...you're a gr9er too now?

For some reason I just failed to "drag" in the tutorial. o_o Turns out I was dragging Neku but you're supposed to touch the bg, not him. But I was fine after that. He he he. Yes, post-game can be quite troublesome. It helps a lot to increase Attack/Defence I think. I didn't bother much with my stats in main game so I even struggled a bit there. Hmm I think my favourite normal pins were Slash ones (since they're simple) and Velocity ones (dash and attack with Neku! you also get a moment of invincibility since you're dashing). Are you planning to collect everything? Reports, stickers, items, pins...

Actually, I don't think I ever used it before. But TWEWY is so awesome I couldn't help myself! :D:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I just failed to "drag" in the tutorial. o_o Turns out I was dragging Neku but you're supposed to touch the bg, not him. But I was fine after that. He he he. Yes, post-game can be quite troublesome. It helps a lot to increase Attack/Defence I think. I didn't bother much with my stats in main game so I even struggled a bit there. Hmm I think my favourite normal pins were Slash ones (since they're simple) and Velocity ones (dash and attack with Neku! you also get a moment of invincibility since you're dashing). Are you planning to collect everything? Reports, stickers, items, pins...

Actually, I don't think I ever used it before. But TWEWY is so awesome I couldn't help myself! :D:

Oh yeah, that happened to me too, but mostly in the second fight. And yes, I am planning on collecting EVERYTHING, but most importantly, the reports, and to get the reports, I must get the things that would help make it easier...some of those boss fights on Hard are brutal!

That's quite amazing.

Oh yeah, that happened to me too, but mostly in the second fight. And yes, I am planning on collecting EVERYTHING, but most importantly, the reports, and to get the reports, I must get the things that would help make it easier...some of those boss fights on Hard are brutal!

That's quite amazing.

Yup, brutal! It's pretty annoying, a lot of the useful stickers require Dark Matter pins, so you need to fight a lot of STRONG Noise, so you struggle, so you want more attack/defense and strong pins to tackle them and bosses, so you need more food and cash and stuff, so you need to eat more, etc, etc... but once you acquire your lovely jubblies, you start kicking ass and laughing!

TWEWY was so fun and enjoyable... hmm all this talk makes me want to check it out again! Srsly, it must be one of my favourite games...

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Yup, brutal! It's pretty annoying, a lot of the useful stickers require Dark Matter pins, so you need to fight a lot of STRONG Noise, so you struggle, so you want more attack/defense and strong pins to tackle them and bosses, so you need more food and cash and stuff, so you need to eat more, etc, etc... but once you acquire your lovely jubblies, you start kicking ass and laughing!

TWEWY was so fun and enjoyable... hmm all this talk makes me want to check it out again! Srsly, it must be one of my favourite games...

Oh yeah, I've been grinding for Orichalcum and Dark Matter for a while now...it's taxing! Dark Matter especially! And then I went to trade in my pins for a Scarletite! But you know what? I found out you need not one, but TWO for a fusion sticker. That whole cycle is going to repeat itself alllll over again... But once I do have my fusion sticker, beating Beat will become much easier (if I chain battles and build up Lv. 3 Fusion before him). So more Dark Matter! etc.

It's probably got a place now as one of my all time favourite RPGs. I was just listening to the songs, in fact.

I only played the first one. Are the 3rd and 4th ones better?

I actually didn't play the first one because I lost my supercard (DS emulator). I haven't finished the third one, it's kinda easy so far but I like it well enough, though there's this annoying fake internet thing that I really don't appreciate as a method of giving you info about the world. The fourth one I found...that the war rooms (non-required maps) were pretty difficult to beat without grinding towards the end, the story is branched in two and I really only enjoyed the European storyline.

@Rei Rei: Naw, it's actually amazing. The architecture works amazingly well when inverted, and it's also a chance for you to use all those nifty abilities (like Soul of Bat and the super jump), something that's missing in every other Castlevania game with these abilities (either or both). A good example of the architecture working well would be the Anti-Chapel, where those archers use the stairs to move about with their gears. There's also a lot of clever enemy placement; the Black Marble Gallery is a good example of this. A previously easy area turned into a hellish one with the combination of spike traps and Nova Skeletons. Another great thing is that this is the only true instance of freedom in a Metroidvania game, and it's very enjoyable, as there's nothing stopping you from going wherever you want to.

My only complaints are that most bosses are too easy and that there aren't enough tracks.

Edited by Nightmare

@Rei Rei: Naw, it's actually amazing. The architecture works amazingly well when inverted, and it's also a chance for you to use all those nifty abilities (like Soul of Bat and the super jump), something that's missing in every other Castlevania game with these abilities (either or both). A good example of the architecture working well would be the Anti-Chapel, where those archers use the stairs to move about with their gears. There's also a lot of clever enemy placement; the Black Marble Gallery is a good example of this. A previously easy area turned into a hellish one with the combination of spike traps and Nova Skeletons. Another great thing is that this is the only true instance of freedom in a Metroidvania game, and it's very enjoyable, as there's nothing stopping you from going wherever you want to.

While some stuff are indeed creative, the idea itself of turning the castle upside down is pretty dumb.

The enemies are kicking my ass, though.

Edited by Rei Rei

Really? I thought he was pretty easy, despite being my favorite boss.

I encoutered him without really knowing he was going to appear. I was underleveled and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GODDAMN SUPER JUMP.