FE4 THREAD

Fia

Good old Contra 4. I've been wanting to replay that game for quite a while, but my copy seems to have vanished along with a few other DS games and a bunch of Game Boy/Game Boy color games. I fear I may have unintentionally left them behind when I moved last year... :(

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid snakes are cool too, I bet.

Liquid snakes are cooler. They have sexy British accents.

Is it just me or do people have really restricted and unimaginative ideas of what fantasy should be like?

They should all play Demon's/Dark Souls.

That's a big loss, but how the hell do you forget that many stuff in the first place?

Simple. They were all in the same case. If I forgot to grab that case or misplaced while I was moving, everything in it would be lost.

Simple. They were all in the same case. If I forgot to grab that case or misplaced while I was moving, everything in it would be lost.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks for reminding me I still need to (pre)order it.

Well my main problem these days is lack of time. Currently I'm trying to finish off P3P... then I'll think about what to do later.

Crap. You had forgotten? What have I done!?!?

Well let me tell you that Dennou Coil is higher priority.

Hopefully, shipping it will take some weeks so you'll have plenty of time to finish watching it before Layton arrives.

>Playing Nanashi no Game, a horror game where people are killed by a cursed RPG.

>Around ten people have died.

>One adult teacher believes in folklore and thinks that a killing RPG is a possibility.

>Said teacher has located the place where the game is being transmitted from.

>Said place is an abandonned hospital.

>Teacher sends his student there alone at night, in order to discover the source of the transmission.

All right. I don't see what could possibly go wrong, right...? You stupid idiot!?

Crap. You had forgotten? What have I done!?!?

Well let me tell you that Dennou Coil is higher priority.

Hopefully, shipping it will take some weeks so you'll have plenty of time to finish watching it before Layton arrives.

:/

Well let me tell you that P3P is my higher priority.

Sadly, it does seem shipping might take a while, IIRC, from my experiences with yesasia. Hey, I haven't even finished dl'ing it yet. ;0; 12.6% Are you sure I can finish an anime series that quickly? Considering how much time I have?

All right. I don't see what could possibly go wrong, right...? You stupid idiot!?

Well it sounds like the teacher will be safe and sound. For now.

Ohhhhh CRAP of all the new anime this season... there's Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi season 2! Ew! And the worst thing is I'm probably going to check it out!

:/

Well let me tell you that P3P is my higher priority.

Your priorities are messed up. :<

Sadly, it does seem shipping might take a while, IIRC, from my experiences with yesasia. Hey, I haven't even finished dl'ing it yet. ;0; 12.6% Are you sure I can finish an anime series that quickly? Considering how much time I have?

There was one time I recommended it to someone, and after watching the first episode, she said 'screw homework' and finished the series within two days.

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Well it sounds like the teacher will be safe and sound. For now.

I wish he'll die.

Edited by MasterKnightThingy

Silly NTG

Silly TheEnd

Your priorities are messed up. :<

Your brain is... nevermind.

There was one time I recommended it to someone, and after watching the first episode, she said 'screw homework' and finished the series within two days.

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Oh, cool.

I wish he'll die.

W-well.

Oh.

I do turn my computer off. :3 In fact, it's only on when I'm on.

Probably, huh.

So you see, there's nothing wrong with it.

Not tonight!! :I Oh, and set the priority on the first episodes as high, at least?

Truth be told, I don't know if I'll keep on playing. This game is making me paranoid. ;___;

So you see, there's nothing wrong with it.

Not tonight!! :I Oh, and set the priority on the first episodes as high, at least?

Truth be told, I don't know if I'll keep on playing. This game is making me paranoid. ;___;

Oh.

Pshh.

OHGOSH you can set priorities for separate episodes? :S *tweak*

Just don't play it at night-time... Or is it that scary? 0_0