FE4 THREAD

Fia

But aren't you still won't be able to get non-Unova Pokémon before the fight?

IIRC you could get them after beating the Elite 4. Maybe there's the post game events which include N.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I was able to get a Wurmple before finishing that part of the game. I was basically just trading my shit to evolve to a friend, but I had to take this one first.

Really? From what I understand there is no way to get non-Unova Pokémon before getting the National Dex, and that's after fighting N.

The only exceptions are the special Celebi and Shiny Beast Trio to activate the Zorua and Zoroark events.

IIRC you could get them after beating the Elite 4. Maybe there's the post game events which include N.

It's actually after getting the National Dex, obtained after fighting N. That allows for trading and using the Poké Transfer. And as for the ones appearing in the wild it's after entering the Poké Transfer Lab, again, only after getting the National Dex.

Non-Unova Pokemon just get ??? in the pokedex, you can still obtain them through trade. They receive their numbers post National Dex.

Well, I suppose that at this point in time, it's too easy for that. Plenty of people already with the National Dex after all.

Why are you trying for true ending already. Don't tell me you're using walkthroughs... :|

No, I'm not, but the Axe ending just pissed me off. ):

GODDAMMIT CLOVER.

Not going to say he was exactly a good guy, but his death was manipulated for reasons other than that he was a tyrant. I can't say more on this subject, unfortunately.

Hm, I can understand what you're getting into.