• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the children in this game at all. One is a teleporting bastard and the other feels wrong to hit.

Still, GG! Your Hotaru is really good!

Fucking Hokutomaru gave me some wins gtfo.

And I hate Marthur's Hotaru. Goddamn rape move take so much health away even as a S-Move.

I don't like the children in this game at all. One is a teleporting bastard and the other feels wrong to hit.

Still, GG! Your Hotaru is really good!

She's a goddamn whore. Feel free to hit her.

I've only trained with her and Terry recently.

And I hate Marthur's Hotaru. Goddamn rape move take so much health away even as a S-Move.

Ah

She's a goddamn whore. Feel free to hit her.

I've only trained with her and Terry recently.

And yet B. Jenet is clearly miss fanservice in this.

I use a bunch of characters. As you can see, I've been raping people with Grant, but I don't mind Freeman, Butt and normally Tizoc.

He beat me at his 10th attempt I believe. To be honest I was just trying too hard to charge him into my fireball super but a win is a win.

I won 1 round in 5 tries, hm.

I'm gonna use more characters. I used to be confident about my Dong power, but it seems my true strength lies in my Butt.

Edited by Rei Rei

Yeah, a good fire-hurling Butt can be pretty annoying to beat.

I'm more surprised about how well I managed to block your jumps. And that my Haoh Shokouken connected

NTG, do you need more Crunchy passes?

Hmm, maybe... What would I watch on Croll, other than Sekai2? I guess I'll just check out some interesting looking series and see what I think of them. So yeah, I'd love to have them if you don't have anyone else to give them to. ^_^ (Actually, I wonder if you can use your own guest passes, or must you give them to someone else? Somehow or other, I ended up getting 2 passes.)

Depends on what resources you have available

I suppose. Since it seems like my TV won't be able to play mkv files, the most efficient way would be to simply plug laptop and play. (Compared to, say, converting them to compatible file types.)

Wonderful Jenni.

Noooooo stop it

Also the first 7 are complete now. They're finishing quicker than I can even watch them. :( AKA I haven't started yet...

(Actually, I wonder if you can use your own guest passes, or must you give them to someone else? Somehow or other, I ended up getting 2 passes.)

I have no idea. If you don't have a premium account, but managed to get passes anyhow, maybe you could use them?

Noooooo stop it

Also the first 7 are complete now. They're finishing quicker than I can even watch them. :( AKA I haven't started yet...

stop what?

Then launch episode 1. And then... I WANT TO HEAR YOU SQUEAL. or something like that.

Also, I should finish Layton's main story tonight. probably.

Edited by MasterKnightThingy

I have no idea. If you don't have a premium account, but managed to get passes anyhow, maybe you could use them?

Ahhh right. Upon double-checking, guest passes expire once my membership expires (which it has). So my passes don't actually work.

Hmmmmmmmm.... then theoretically if I used your guest pass to get membership status, then my passes may become valid and someone else could use them! I'm too lazy to try this though.

stop what?

Then launch episode 1. And then... I WANT TO HEAR YOU SQUEAL. or something like that.

Also, I should finish Layton's main story tonight. probably.

stop praising me for piracy

Yeah, that sounded pretty dodgy.

And then embark on a 100 hour minigame!...... or get some proper sleep?

stop praising me for piracy

Yeah, that sounded pretty dodgy.

And then embark on a 100 hour minigame!...... or get some proper sleep?

But you're still a wonderful Jenni.

I don't mind.

Proper sleep is something I haven't had in a while, but no. ;___;

But you're still a wonderful Jenni.

I don't mind.

Proper sleep is something I haven't had in a while, but no. ;___;

Okay! Fine.

Silly.

:[

Is it just me or...

-Sometimes it seems like the subs aren't appearing for a few sentences. I wonder if my player is acting up? Or is it actually normal, that some spoken sentences won't have subs? Wait, this isn't too big for my screen is it...

-Some of the trans/alt notes are pretty ridiculous(ly long). Rather than pausing every so often to read them I guess I'll just ignore them.

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Okay! Fine.

Silly.

:[

Is it just me or...

-Sometimes it seems like the subs aren't appearing for a few sentences. I wonder if my player is acting up? Or is it actually normal, that some spoken sentences won't have subs? Wait, this isn't too big for my screen is it...

-Some of the trans/alt notes are pretty ridiculous(ly long). Rather than pausing every so often to read them I guess I'll just ignore them.

What player are you using?

Which fansubbing group?

ugh. not sleep

Edited by MasterKnightThingy

Never heard of it.

I've been alternating between VLC or Media Player Classic whenever I had problems.

:[?

My cousin installed it for me, I think... Hmm, there's not much else on this comp. I'll check out VLC and see how it is.

I don't know.

Okay, with VLC the subs are better (and the extra notes don't seem to be appearing anymore). Guess I'll stick with this for now. The only bad thing is that if I try to pause and/or seek it'll go fuzzy for a few seconds when I resume playing. Sounds like there's not much I can do about it though!

Edited by BowKnightGirl