• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also Lux's rape and the baby that came from it... Or at least I think Lux's rape is still here.

We should avoid that too.

There's also Lux's rape and the baby that came from it... Or at least I think Lux's rape is still here.

You look at that as a proud moment in your history, huh? Sexually assaulting a then fourteen year old must be fun for you.

You look at that as a proud moment in your history, huh? Sexually assaulting a then fourteen year old must be fun for you.

The sad thing is that I feel he does.

This thread has taken a turn for the creepy.

V4uuG.jpg

XBV4D.jpg

Is Dio proud of CF!Hilda?

KScOP.jpg

Yes

Also, my parents just bought a bunch of stuffed clams. That makes me very happy, but hopefully they don't eat them while I'm working the night shift.

Yes, I saw it. I am watching it like a hawk, waiting for the slightest excuse to close the damn thing down.

Holy shit, I just misread my own name as Chalis. There's something wrong with me.

Edited by Charlie

Thank 4chan for this one.

[spoiler=LESH GO] >What is the closest metro area near your physical location at the moment?

This is now your city, and you must protect it

>The clothes you are wearing will comprise the color scheme of your costume

>Whats the last book you read?

its writer will define the personality and mannerisms of your character while in costume. You are pathetic old you when out of costume

Name & Abilities:

Your name decides your Super Name: http://www.quizopolis.com/superhero_name.php

Post name here: http://www.rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl

Choose weakness for lulz.

Choose 3 powers.

The Fearless Ninja is able to skim the memories of others. He owns all of the powers and talents of a bear and he has mastered the ability to sculpt and mold all fire with a thought. Terribly, The Fearless Ninja is notorious for being rigidly inflexible.

Edited by Pride

The Charming Scarab conquers assailants wielding an explosive whip that also grants an unbelievable series of tools. It can spin like a whirlwind and it has mastered the ability to tunnel through solid corbomite. Unfortunately, The Charming Scarab has a weakness of being terrible at picking locks.

welp, can't be a thief now