• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I just ate a nice chicken dinner, yet I feel the urge to go down to the store and get some beef jerky and soda. Why?

Edited by Charlie

I feel better about thinking that he was a grade-A asshole since day 1.

You know, I didn't think Nestling was THAT bad when I first learned of his existence. I now realize I was partly correct; just in the wrong direction.

Man, I just ate a nice chicken dinner, yet I feel the urge to go down to the store and get some beef jerky and soda. Why?

You're a man and you need meat. And soda apparently.

El Fuerte is such a stereotypical character. Reading the name of his moves made me facepalm.

His name is El Fuerte. You could only make it worse if his name was something like Sombrero Negro.

...actually that sounds much cooler.

You're a man and you need meat. And soda apparently.

I suppose you're right. Actually, there is something else I'd rather be eating instead of beef jerky, but I can't get that at any of the stores in town. :(:

Sup Google.

So I started playing DX:HR. and have developed a crush on Pritchard

there is no fanart of him and I lack any skill to even begin and oh god

well uh have fun with that

creating art for underappreciated chars, huh?

...I assure you they never asked for it

Let's see...

is this like some kind of cyber world? Or more like world with cybery space-bending technologies? Also I forgot, but Satchi only attacks bad spaces or illegal stuff etc right? Then why is it chasing Yasako and co? Well, Fumie carries all these oddities with her so I guess they don't like that? But then what about Yasako? And is it only these kids with glasses or do other people have them? When Daichi was making all those popups appear in front of Isako at the blackboard, it looked like noone else really noticed them. ALSO that whole war between Isako and Hackers club was pretty crazy and action-packed but I guess I just need to watch it again or something.

And just for ref I've watched up to ep 5.

Actually no. Think of it as an evolution of the Internet, using augmented reality devices.

Basically, it is sort of like Nintendo AR cards, but without the cards. In this case, you could compare the 3DS to the dennou glasses in the way that they allow you to see the virtual objects.

However, if you look at the same card from two different 3DS, I think user A will see different things than user B (for instance, I think there are games that you can play using AR cards, but user A can't see how user B is playing from his 3DS.) In Coil, the virtual objects are managed by servers handled by the company who made the dennou glasses (rather than the device itself in the case of the 3DS), which is why a same virtual object can be seen and interracted with by different users.

In addition, they made it so that any physical object has a virtual counterpart (items and people who are connected via glasses). Note that virtual items, don't necessarily have a physical counterpart: Metatags are like applications, Metabugs could be compared to some pieces of codes that have no known use, etc... Anyway, one application of the technology is traffic regulation. Traffic lights are controlled by computers, as well as cars which stop when they detect a virtual body on the road and therefore prevent accidents. As you must have seen, they can also be used to access the Internet, as cellphone, GPS, etc...

However, the problem is that old spaces weren't deleted until now. So imagine that a building as a virtual counterpart. The building in the real word is destroyed and another one is rebuilt. And as such, the virtual image of the building is updated, but the old one wasn't erased, merely hidden. This is what they call an obsolete space in the anime.

One of the reason Satchii was introduced in Daikoku City was to erase the obsolete spaces, but that's not all. He also deletes codes and programs that aren't recognized by the Megamass company (Metatags, Metabugs, Illegals...), but also anything that has even the slightest bug in it. So, Satchii was probably aiming at Densuke when Yasako was holding it since he had an illegal inside him. Later, Yasako is also equipped with the MegaBeam, which is why she also becomes the target of Satchii.

Also, I think, everyone was seeing it. But somehow, the teacher wasn't looking at the blackboard, when Isako was writing... It is also possible that the teacher is just wearing normal glasses. I think some of the adults simply don't use them (Yasako's mother for instance), just like some of our parents don't use computers...

Also, rant more.

Edited by Marthur

Wake up in the morning expecting a normal day-

Hey, remember X girl the loved you in high school? She wants to meet you again! -Old friend

And now DnD this week end.

What.

And you guys have the nerve to call me a pimp.

well uh have fun with that

creating art for underappreciated chars, huh?

...I assure you they never asked for it

c:

they're getting it whether they asked for it or not

it might just turn out really bad

=(

No! Don't give up!

I'll keep going as long as it takes for me to raeg quit then!