• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were fun matches. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at SF III, but with Dio's help I can become better!

I never expected to defeat his Hugo with my Q though.

EDIT: Hey that kind of rhymed.

Edited by Nightmare

Is that how you kiss people, Dio?

When they try to rape my ass with tentacles, yes.

Those were fun matches. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at SF III, but with Dio's help I can become better!

I never expected to defeat his Hugo with my Q though.

You should try to play with Sirius too.

I really wanted one last Megaton Press to finish you, but I couldn't grab you. I tend to do that sometimes, which results in losses.

He does, however, have various folders dedicated specifically to him. That is impressive in its own right.

Also, my boss changed my schedule, and I won't be working the morning shift at all next week. Huzzah.

Congratulations!

Actually no. Think of it as an evolution of the Internet, using augmented reality devices.

Basically, it is sort of like Nintendo AR cards, but without the cards. In this case, you could compare the 3DS to the dennou glasses in the way that they allow you to see the virtual objects.

However, if you look at the same card from two different 3DS, I think user A will see different things than user B (for instance, I think there are games that you can play using AR cards, but user A can't see how user B is playing from his 3DS.) In Coil, the virtual objects are managed by servers handled by the company who made the dennou glasses (rather than the device itself in the case of the 3DS), which is why a same virtual object can be seen and interracted with by different users.

In addition, they made it so that any physical object has a virtual counterpart (items and people who are connected via glasses). Note that virtual items, don't necessarily have a physical counterpart: Metatags are like applications, Metabugs could be compared to some pieces of codes that have no known use, etc... Anyway, one application of the technology is traffic regulation. Traffic lights are controlled by computers, as well as cars which stop when they detect a virtual body on the road and therefore prevent accidents. As you must have seen, they can also be used to access the Internet, as cellphone, GPS, etc...

However, the problem is that old spaces weren't deleted until now. So imagine that a building as a virtual counterpart. The building in the real word is destroyed and another one is rebuilt. And as such, the virtual image of the building is updated, but the old one wasn't erased, merely hidden. This is what they call an obsolete space in the anime.

One of the reason Satchii was introduced in Daikoku City was to erase the obsolete spaces, but that's not all. He also deletes codes and programs that aren't recognized by the Megamass company (Metatags, Metabugs, Illegals...), but also anything that has even the slightest bug in it. So, Satchii was probably aiming at Densuke when Yasako was holding it since he had an illegal inside him. Later, Yasako is also equipped with the MegaBeam, which is why she also becomes the target of Satchii.

Also, I think, everyone was seeing it. But somehow, the teacher wasn't looking at the blackboard, when Isako was writing... It is also possible that the teacher is just wearing normal glasses. I think some of the adults simply don't use them (Yasako's mother for instance), just like some of our parents don't use computers...

Also, rant more.

Ah... thank you so very much!

Oh yeah forgot to ask something(s) else

What happens if Saatchi or some other virtual attack hits you? And what was that about network signals in the bus tour episode?

◕‿‿◕

◕‿‿◕

LOL

[spoiler=say hi to my gf Lux]

161mgkj.jpg

Why hello there baby. Nice girlfriend.

Professor Layton 4

Written on the back of a door plate:

"Place the back of the back's back so that the back is facing the front of the door."

:/

Also Luke's door puzzle was ridiculously ridiculous.

What a special day today. 11/11/11. This is the day where I activated my Crunchyroll 30 day free trial (yes, they gave me another one). Now hopefully I will remember to cancel the trial before 11/12/2011 otherwise I will get billed again. Oh I know I should make an event to remind myself... and make it look like a proper event so it doesn't seem like I'm just spamming the calendar.

Love heart curves on a graph

I only just saw this recently but awwwwwwwww these are so lovely and beautiful. Maths can be such a lovely thing.

Only 2 episodes of Dennou Coil left to grab, and they are both at 90+%.

In Layton's London Life, you can customise your character. One of the hair colours is TANGERINE.

Congratulations, Dennou Coil. Congratulations, Marthur. But now that they're complete it means I have to watch them. Pshhhhhhhhh I want a holiday so that I can watch them and also get more sleep. Even though I just had a few days off but it wasn't enough. Never enough. Never enough. Nah just kidding.

Now my avatar has eyes and he is quite hot. He also has dark hair and shiny eye(s).

FIREFOX 8 IS NOW AVAILABLE? WHY? WHY. WHY~ WHY! 8 is my favourite number. Let us do this and get it done with and live happily ever after.

Edited by Not-aTrooperGirl