• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a heart? Or am I thinking of someone else?

You'd be hard pressed to find someone more emotional than me! At least a male member.

I guess I don't classify as solidly male anymore then, do I? Plan success!

I'll quote Nightmare in your sig.

Ether's a girl pretending she's a guy pretending he's a girl.

I'll quote Nightmare in your sig.

Ether's a girl pretending she's a guy pretending he's a girl.

Never got in touch with Ether's feminine side, sooo I wouldn't know.

Well, I'm asking as to your own standards. If you classify me as male, I think I can find one who outmatches your emotions quite quickly.

Butttttttt if you read my previous post you should know that what you're proposing is not fair! >:

Butttttttt if you read my previous post you should know that what you're proposing is not fair! >:

All of this can be averted by saying you classify me as female. Thus, the integrity of your position is not undermined due to your own criteria.

Alls fair in love and war, hun~ Especially love~

All of this can be averted by saying you classify me as female. Thus, the integrity of your position is not undermined due to your own criteria.

Alls fair in love and war, hun~ Especially love~

Well, yeah but it wouldn't be true to my feelings

But dear, I'm confused...

Well, yeah but it wouldn't be true to my feelings

But dear, I'm confused...

I suppose those of us that run as engines on emotion would be faced by such a dilemma, yes.

There is no need for recognition, or understanding, dearest. Simply lose yourself in the immersive pleasures awaiting you~

I suppose those of us that run as engines on emotion would be faced by such a dilemma, yes.

There is no need for recognition, or understanding, dearest. Simply lose yourself in the immersive pleasures awaiting you~

Indeed, such a philosofical discussion

I'm scared, will you hold me close if anything happens?

Indeed, such a philosofical discussion

I'm scared, will you hold me close if anything happens?

Come, let us conquer us with abounding passion and splendor, my comrade!

Deary, I'll hold you closer than you've ever been held before, even if nothing happens~

Come, let us conquer us with abounding passion and splendor, my comrade!

Deary, I'll hold you closer than you've ever been held before, even if nothing happens~

A toast, for our mental and spiritual enlightment! Cheers~

Aren't you so lovely, lovest~

A toast, for our mental and spiritual enlightment! Cheers~

Aren't you so lovely, lovest~

And yet another, to our gloriously flaming souls, standing firm against the adversities of a flat and neutral world! Cheers~

Oh~ And what a lovely frame you have, dearest~ It's been a good while since I've the pleasure of such build abs~

Prejudice abound. So quick to betrayal. You monster.

Indeed. Don't twist my words! I agree that female on female is acceptable, but I never said that male on male isn't!

Indeed. Don't twist my words! I agree that female on female is acceptable, but I never said that male on male isn't!

It is despicable, is it not? Ah, was I wrong? So, you would never leave me, not over such a thing, right deary~?

It is despicable, is it not? Ah, was I wrong? So, you would never leave me, not over such a thing, right deary~?

It is a terrible thing, most of the board is guilty of! Not over such a thing, never, dear

It is a terrible thing, most of the board is guilty of! Not over such a thing, never, dear

Let us enlighten them to the true essence of manhood hidden within our... special bond~ That's good~ Because, if you ever cheated on me, oh, I have no idea what I might do... I think I'd have to kill you~

Let us enlighten them to the true essence of manhood hidden within our... special bond~ That's good~ Because, if you ever cheated on me, oh, I have no idea what I might do... I think I'd have to kill you~

True men ride each other! It's a cultural lesson. I might be many things, but a cheating bastard I am not.