Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Long time no seeee

How many times are you gonna change your name, Sillyna?

As many times as it'll take until I'm satisfied with a name.

aka all the time

You should change your name :c

She is probably hoping we will forget who she is, but we never forget... We never forgive...

w-wha

Mumu, you scare me sometimes sjgfd

It's good I'll always be in your hearts though <:3333

We have nine thousand penises and we are raping children.

dio

no

Edited by ivory

w-wha

Mumu, you scare me sometimes sjgfd

That's good, you're right to fear me. I am a monster, a monster far greater than anything any human being has ever imagined.

It's good I'll always be in your hearts though <:3333

Oh, but there is no more room for you in my heart. There are too many people in there as it is, and it causes me indescribable suffering.

That's good, you're right to fear me. I am a monster, a monster far greater than anything any human being has ever imagined.

Oh, but there is no more room for you in my heart. There are too many people in there as it is, and it causes me indescribable suffering.

Nope, never mind. Your lack of ellipses ruined it. You're nothing frightening. Besides, I can imagine all sorts of horrible things.

But you said "we" never forget and that includes you. Stop trying to made me sad, it isn't working. . . ;_;

Nope, never mind. Your lack of ellipses ruined it. You're nothing frightening. Besides, I can imagine all sorts of horrible things.

Oh, how you have missed the point. You may be able to imagine all sorts of terrible abominations, but ultimately they do not exist outside of your precious little imagination. I am real, and reality is more terrifying than fantasy. Just think about that for a moment.

But you said "we" never forget and that includes you. Stop trying to made me sad, it isn't working. . . ;_;

I was not trying to make you sad...

Oh, how you have missed the point. You may be able to imagine all sorts of terrible abominations, but ultimately they do not exist outside of your precious little imagination. I am real, and reality is more terrifying than fantasy. Just think about that for a moment.

I-I've seen, with my own eyes, a lot of horrible things, okay? Y-YOU DON'T KNOW ME. You don't scare me either! You're just a screwy old man...

I was not trying to make you sad...

Then why would you say that? ;_;

Anyway, just, uh, take all those people out of your heart...! Then you won't suffer anymore! I guess!

Neighborhood Rapists Tier Notice how high this is.

Dio

What's the shota talking about, Dio's a—

We have nine thousand penises and we are raping children.

rapist.

Oh, it's Soluna.