• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, the batteries in my camera seem to be dead. I'm going to have to recharge them... But I really do have a few beer bottles laying around. Four beer bottles and five bottle caps. That means there is probably a missing fifth bottle laying around somewhere.

No... don't do it...

Don't do what? I have already done enough damage to myself... A little more won't make a difference.

Edited by Charlie

Shit, the batteries in my camera seem to be dead. I'm going to have to recharge them... But I really do have a few beer bottles laying around. Four beer bottles and five bottle caps. That means there is probably a missing fifth bottle laying around somewhere.

Don't do what? I have already done enough damage to myself... A little more won't make a difference.

Post them when able.

NTG is allergic to alcohol

Not really. Well, I've only ever tasted wine before and it was terrible. It was a kind that feels like it's burning or attacking your throat.

So how is everyone?

Not really. Well, I've only ever tasted wine before and it was terrible. It was a kind that feels like it's burning or attacking your throat.

So how is everyone?

/pat

I'm okay and done with Ao

Now I should probably work on fixing my printer, organizing my pc and getting rid of useless things I have at home

/pat

I'm okay and done with Ao

Now I should probably work on fixing my printer, organizing my pc and getting rid of useless things I have at home

patd

ah

I should probably do so too. i.e. get ink for printer and get rid of useless things and organize my desk area etc etc etc and get off my lazy backside and take scrap paper to the recycling bins.

patd

ah

I should probably do so too. i.e. get ink for printer and get rid of useless things and organize my desk area etc etc etc and get off my lazy backside and take scrap paper to the recycling bins.

Notice I said useless things at home, not in my bedroom or desk

I wish I could manage to persuade my mother to get rid of those useless playmobils