• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired. I'm so tired. That's how I am.

Aw...

Notice I said useless things at home, not in my bedroom or desk

I wish I could manage to persuade my mother to get rid of those useless playmobils

Well, that's good for you! I keep so many random things... sometimes they turn out to be useful but only rarely.

Why are there playmobils?

Well, that's good for you! I keep so many random things... sometimes they turn out to be useful but only rarely.

Why are there playmobils?

It's going to be an epic battle

Because my parents bought them despite lego being far better, and now my mother finds them cute and doesn't want to get rid of them

Get JDownloader

It's not downloading them that's the problem, it's putting them back together afterwards.

And don't say "Put them in the same folder and extract them all at once"; I've done that, and it cuts out after extracting the first ISO without bothering to look at the second one, going on about an unexpected end to the archive.

It's not downloading them that's the problem, it's putting them back together afterwards.

And don't say "Put them in the same folder and extract them all at once"; I've done that, and it cuts out after extracting the first ISO without bothering to look at the second one, going on about an unexpected end to the archive.

Then it's probably a corrupted file and you're shit out of luck with that particular dump. I've come across that a few times when trying to download SRW A Portable and YsF.

Edited by Sirius

I'd really like to crawl back to my nice warm bed and sleep the rest of the day away, but I can't. Maybe I should call my boss and take the day off.

Oh, wait. I can't do that... Goddammit all.

Edited by Charlie

I'd really like to crawl back to my nice warm bed and sleep the rest of the day away

I think I'll do just that.

My mom only did that with the teddy bear she bought me before I was born.

At least that doesn't take up space.

Edited by TheEnd

It's going to be an epic battle

Because my parents bought them despite lego being far better, and now my mother finds them cute and doesn't want to get rid of them

Play some Falcom music in the background while you're at it.

:( :O

I wonder what I should do with some old books (teenage fiction) that I don't want. Donate them? I'd love to make money off them but I doubt anyone really wants to buy them...

Play some Falcom music in the background while you're at it.

:( :O

I wonder what I should do with some old books (teenage fiction) that I don't want. Donate them? I'd love to make money off them but I doubt anyone really wants to buy them...

MP3 Player hell yeah

yeah

Then donate them

MP3 Player hell yeah

yeah

Then donate them

hell yeah

oh gosh I have so many stuffed toys too. I don't really play with them anymore but I've named them all and everything so I don't feel like giving them away. :(

Or I wonder if there is anything cool I can make with a whole bunch of books? Like, a tower? No, that would be so useless... oh gosh and I have so much old school work which I've been keeping. Should I just steel my heart and throw everything away?

hell yeah

oh gosh I have so many stuffed toys too. I don't really play with them anymore but I've named them all and everything so I don't feel like giving them away. :(

Or I wonder if there is anything cool I can make with a whole bunch of books? Like, a tower? No, that would be so useless... oh gosh and I have so much old school work which I've been keeping. Should I just steel my heart and throw everything away?

Steel your heart, it's what I'll do

Then it's probably a corrupted file and you're shit out of luck with that particular dump. I've come across that a few times when trying to download SRW A Portable and YsF.

...Well... Fuck.

Time to search for Fate/Extra again. Or just patch the Japanese version I downloaded back in, like, March.

Hmmm. Maybe I will. That, and reorganize my things so that it all seems tidier.

Make it tidier, not just "apparently tidier"

...Well... Fuck.

Time to search for Fate/Extra again. Or just patch the Japanese version I downloaded back in, like, March.

Just get a torrent already.

Just get a torrent already.

Listen to this guy.

Speaking of Extra, [spoiler=week 4]man Ronnie's character design is creepy. I don't have a thing against clowns, but I think it's the fact it's a she whats bugging me out.

Also I got to playing some Ultimate MAHVEL this weekend and man is that shit fun.

Phoenix Wright was my highlight for sure, even though I had a hard time building evidence/getting to turnabout because I'm dumb and don't build my team around him. And my friends all play teleporters. And my execution is ass on the 360(not that im much better on playstation). But still, fun stuffs.

Listen to this guy.

Speaking of Extra, [spoiler=week 4]man Ronnie's character design is creepy. I don't have a thing against clowns, but I think it's the fact it's a she whats bugging me out.

Also I got to playing some Ultimate MAHVEL this weekend and man is that shit fun.

Phoenix Wright was my highlight for sure, even though I had a hard time building evidence/getting to turnabout because I'm dumb and don't build my team around him. And my friends all play teleporters. And my execution is ass on the 360(not that im much better on playstation). But still, fun stuffs.

I actually have BitTorrent. The problem is finding Torrents that aren't deader than doornails...

Oh yeah. Matou Shinji is back. Apparently he's less of a total fuckwad in Extra.

Very good point.

I know, right.

Just making things look tidier is terrible. It means putting things together/shoving them into drawers in a way that looks okay, but that's a pain to search later.

I know, right.

Just making things look tidier is terrible. It means putting things together/shoving them into drawers in a way that looks okay, but that's a pain to search later.

Yeah... I had a pile of papers on my desk which were going all over the place so I straightened it and then it all looked neater! But I have yet to properly go through the pile and sort it out so in the end I just have a neat pile of rubbish on my desk.