• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic, but is Serenes Emblem dead? The answer is probably pretty obvious judging by the state of the subforum, but I just wanted to check. :3

Haha, it's not dead, just people working on it are way too busy to make a lot of progress right now.

Pi and I are basically the only ones able to do anything right now, and I am one of the ones way too busy :P. It's just on hold until I have time, and I dunno when that will be with all the stuff going on right now.

We haven't even been using the sub-forum, we kinda moved to messengers; I should probably take it down.

Edited by Tangerine

There is no offtopic in this thread.

Serenes Emblem died, then restarted. I can't tell if it's currently dead or just hibernating. Either way, I want nothing to do with it.

I feel bad that I quit. It would have been fun, now that I actually have friends around this place. :3 (Not that I didn't before, but I actually have people who I talk to semi-regularly now.) XD

Serenes Emblem died, then restarted. I can't tell if it's currently dead or just hibernating. Either way, I want nothing to do with it.

Yikes. I didn't know that. XP

Edited by Popo

Being busy isn't cool

lolSerenesEmblem

Like hell this thing is going to see the light of day in its final version.

Listen to this man.

Edited by TheEnd

Haha, pretty much. I've just been ridiculously swamped the last couple months, between work/having to take care of my uncle/personal problems and I don't know if my situation will improve within the foreseeable future. That pretty much determines what's gonna happen with it.

Things like the Shin Patch of FE4 I suppose, though the guy didn't announce to the forum that he would start that project.

Oh.

And another attempt to sound smart failed miserably.

Probably, I don't have as much time as you kids >:O.

Looks like someone doesn't know how to put time aside for hacking. :P:

This talk makes me think of someone I know who is 5 or 6 years older than me who spent a lot of his summer time on his ROM hack.

Oh.

And another attempt to sound smart failed miserably.

The point is, if you announce on a forum that you're going to work on a hacking project, chances are it won't end, though Dream of Five might prove me wrong.

Then there's Arch's Elibian Nights, which gets constant updates, but I don't know when it's going to end. His other project, FE4 Advance, did crap out.