• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you know what's funny? Both of my parents were alcoholics at one point in their lives, yet their only son (me) has almost no tolerance for alcohol whatsoever. XD

Well, I suppose that's more pathetic than funny, but whatever.

Guys, I just want you to know that I really am drunk, even if it seems like I'm not. I would not lie to you. I would take pictures to prove what I am saying, but I am currently wearing next to nothing. Nobody wants to see that, right? XD

But seriously, don't mind me. I am just a depressed drunk rambling about whatever crosses his mind. I have no bar to go to, so I have to do it here. I am sorry. :(:

Edited by Charlie

I'm not naked, I'm still wearing my boxer shorts... And really, don't mind me. I might even delete all this nonsense in the morning. But not now XD

You know, I saw a post earlier where Sirius said I was Tangerine's pet. That got me thinking that it would be pretty awesome to be a cat. Seriously, just imagine it. I could curl up in my owner's lap, get petted, and purr. Getting petted and purring... That sounds like a good life, you know.

Speaking of cats, did I ever tell you that I once saved a cat's life? It's true. One day, a cat wandered into my driveway, and he was literally nothing but a furry bag of bones. I brought him into my garage, gave him milk, food, whatever, and he eventually made a full recovery. I named him Seamus, and he eventually fathered many kittens. It was amazing. But one day we had to bring him back inside because the cold seemed to be causing him pain, and one of his sons ended up attacking him. It was really quite sad. After that, I had to put him back outside, and I never saw him again. Apparently he went across the street and stuck around my uncle's place. I miss him, and I hope he's still well. :(:

Well, I think I'll be going off to sleep now. Part of me feels kind of bad for getting drunk and flooding this thread, and therefore setting an all around bad example for the rest of the community. Then again, another part just doesn't give a shit and thinks that internet forums aren't serious business, especially when you're taking a break from whatever responsibilities you hold. Oh well. XD

I know I said I was going to sleep, like, 20 minutes ago, but I'm still awake. It seems I've had so much to drink that I'm having a hard time breathing. That's pretty bad don't you think?

I know I said I was going to sleep, like, 20 minutes ago, but I'm still awake. It seems I've had so much to drink that I'm having a hard time breathing. That's pretty bad don't you think?

-eyebrowraise-

No no, what's worse is that you were considering life as a cat.

Damn, it's getting hot in here. I think I'll take my clothes off. XD

FUCK YOU MARTHUR, YOU BROKE MY PERFECT COMBO :<

Alright, now I'm on to my second glass. I should probably drink less, and eat more of my food.

Man, you know what's funny? Both of my parents were alcoholics at one point in their lives, yet their only son (me) has almost no tolerance for alcohol whatsoever. XD

Well, I suppose that's more pathetic than funny, but whatever.

Guys, I just want you to know that I really am drunk, even if it seems like I'm not. I would not lie to you. I would take pictures to prove what I am saying, but I am currently wearing next to nothing. Nobody wants to see that, right? XD

Whoa, I just clicked on a random profile, and apparently the guy has the same birthday as me. What a coincidence! :awesome:

Dammit, you DID it AGAIN. Stop that! :'<

But seriously, don't mind me. I am just a depressed drunk rambling about whatever crosses his mind. I have no bar to go to, so I have to do it here. I am sorry. :(:

I'm not naked, I'm still wearing my boxer shorts... And really, don't mind me. I might even delete all this nonsense in the morning. But not now XD

Man, I just realized that I am currently drunk without really being drunk. It's like I achieved nirvana or something! :awesome:

You know, I was really hungry almost an hour ago, yet I have no appetite now. But I can't just let this delicious corned beef hash go to waste...

Man, it looks like I'm scaring everyone away. Am I really such a monster? :(:

You know, I saw a post earlier where Sirius said I was Tangerine's pet. That got me thinking that it would be pretty awesome to be a cat. Seriously, just imagine it. I could curl up in my owner's lap, get petted, and purr. Getting petted and purring... That sounds like a good life, you know.

Speaking of cats, did I ever tell you that I once saved a cat's life? It's true. One day, a cat wandered into my driveway, and he was literally nothing but a furry bag of bones. I brought him into my garage, gave him milk, food, whatever, and he eventually made a full recovery. I named him Seamus, and he eventually fathered many kittens. It was amazing. But one day we had to bring him back inside because the cold seemed to be causing him pain, and one of his sons ended up attacking him. It was really quite sad. After that, I had to put him back outside, and I never saw him again. Apparently he went across the street and stuck around my uncle's place. I miss him, and I hope he's still well. :(:

Well, I think I'll be going off to sleep now. Part of me feels kind of bad for getting drunk and flooding this thread, and therefore setting an all around bad example for the rest of the community. Then again, another part just doesn't give a shit and thinks that internet forums aren't serious business, especially when you're taking a break from whatever responsibilities you hold. Oh well. XD

Hmmmmm.

Edited by TheEnd