• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to slam her on the ground as hard as you can when you score a touchdown.

After grabbing her firmly for a hundred yards, you betcha.

00: "Double points if you do it hard enough to get covered by her juices? "

00: I

00: am terrible

Crispy Chicken: you

Crispy Chicken: are awesome

Edited by Dio

Nothing happened. A guy robbed a place near the school, shot a cop who was chasing him and then killed himself.

The students were in 0 danger.

Well, not exactly.

There were three people: a criminal, a cop, and an innocent third party. The cop was actually on the Virginia Tech police force, not the town/state, and was local to the university. He pulled someone over in the stadium parking lot for some innocuous reason, probably a missing parking pass or something like that. While he was dealing with the person in the car, the criminal came up and shot him for an unknown reason, then fled. There happened to have been a robbery in Radford, which is a nearby town that also houses a fairly large VA university. Police are attempting to connect the two crimes, but at the moment, they're saying that the crimes are unrelated.

So tl:dr; A yet unidentified assailant shot a cop for no discernible reason. :/

Double points if you do it hard enough to get covered by her juices?

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE FRUIT?! o///o

I'm worried that we aren't discussing football anymore. XD

Today, I was reading a book in German, which I don't know very well. Suddenly I reached a passage I had no trouble understanding. Excited, I showed my husband, saying I was finally getting the hang of it. He laughed and patted my head. Turns out, that particular passage was a quote. In English. FML

:lol::lol:

I seriously didn't intend to have it turn out like that. I blame the fruit's love for her really terrible jokes and Dio.

Yeah, yeah. :dry:

But in any case, Tangerine deserves to suffer for that Ryusei remark. I am not Latooni, I am not a girl, and I will not be a vehicle for her sick and twisted genderswap fantasies!

Today, I was reading a book in German, which I don't know very well. Suddenly I reached a passage I had no trouble understanding. Excited, I showed my husband, saying I was finally getting the hang of it. He laughed and patted my head. Turns out, that particular passage was a quote. In English. FML

:lol::lol:

Pffffff. XD

Come to think of it, wasn't early English derived from German? I'm pretty sure it was...

Bringen, schwimmen, Buch, falsch, usw. Ja, ich denke. XD

Edited by Popo

Everyone talking in foreign languages makes me regret my decision to stop studying other languages way back in my teen years. :(

Edited by Gustave

Everyone talking in foreign languages makes me regret my decision to stop studying other languages way back in my teen years. :(

I had my last German class ever on Tuesday. ;__;

Although if it makes you feel better, I didn't start taking it until I entered college. In high school, I took Latin. The only word I remember is spectabo.

Edited by Popo

English is a germanic language like German and the Scandinavian ones, but a lot of its words come from French.

Thank Guillaume le Conquérant for that.

Puedes usar els translador de google. Me parece que no lo traduge bien... Se me olvida el español

Taking shelter here from the storm at FESS. :P:

God, this coconut water I bought out of curiosity tastes disgusting. It's a good thing I bought a Dr. Pepper just in case.

Hmm. Coconut water doesn't sound so good... Don't most people buy the coconut milk? :o

Edited by Popo

Hurray my name is intact.

EDIT : Whoops.

Someone is seriously messing up the boards. Bus is pissed. D:

Yeah... This stuff's pretty nasty, so I think I'll have to throw it out. A shame, but... Yuck.

Sorry! Enjoy the Dr. Pepper! :D

Edited by Popo