• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing it on console or emulator?

Emulator, it says something about copyright... weird because I always managed to play it before.

Emulator, it says something about copyright... weird because I always managed to play it before.

Weird indeed. I have never gotten such a message before.

(Although there is that anti-piracy measure in the DS Pokemon games.)

Try getting a different ROM.

Didn't work. Fuckk

Weird indeed. I have never gotten such a message before.

(Although there is that anti-piracy measure in the DS Pokemon games.)

I searched for some solutions, and it seems that it happens in version 1.7b which is weirder considering I use v1.6

At least it was playable to a certain point

I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I hate cats.

With that said, now that I gots my own PS3 I realized that now would be a perfect time to go borrow DW6E from a friend. Then I realized I had no save data and chaos was impossible. Very sad. In unrelated news, I replayed Crash Bandicoot 3 the other day and man that game aged pretty well.

I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I hate cats.

With that said, now that I gots my own PS3 I realized that now would be a perfect time to go borrow DW6E from a friend. Then I realized I had no save data and chaos was impossible. Very sad. In unrelated news, I replayed Crash Bandicoot 3 the other day and man that game aged pretty well.

You silly Hazama.

That’s a shame, and btw how goes Phoenix Wright training in UMVC3?

That’s a shame, and btw how goes Phoenix Wright training in UMVC3?

It goes. As far as combos go, I'm still using the basic stuff that averages 5xxK, but whats changed is my gameplan. I don't even try and get evidence anymore unless the enemy can't do anything at the time, whether they're KO'd or knocked down or whatever. Current PW team is Nova/PW/Sent, Nova with his overhead assist (that works nicely with the second low hit in Trial 2H) and Sent drones because Sent drones. I played with some friends yesterday and it worked out alright.

It goes. As far as combos go, I'm still using the basic stuff that averages 5xxK, but whats changed is my gameplan. I don't even try and get evidence anymore unless the enemy can't do anything at the time, whether they're KO'd or knocked down or whatever. Current PW team is Nova/PW/Sent, Nova with his overhead assist (that works nicely with the second low hit in Trial 2H) and Sent drones because Sent drones. I played with some friends yesterday and it worked out alright.

I see, that’s a nice team. Trying out PW/Iron Fist/Trish atm, Iron Fist’s Rising Fang comes out so fast, swtiched PW assist from missle to paperworks (high) the papers seem to have good priority and invincible during turnabout. I heard turnabout press the witness was going to be nerfed or something.

i saw that too and it made me wonder if he quickly snapped pictures on a digital camera for a funny response post

I loaded the video on youtube and used the print screen key.

I see, that’s a nice team. Trying out PW/Iron Fist/Trish atm, Iron Fist’s Rising Fang comes out so fast, swtiched PW assist from missle to paperworks (high) the papers seem to have good priority and invincible during turnabout. I heard turnabout press the witness was going to be nerfed or something.

Trish huh? I keep hearing that she's a solid character but I don't see much of her. Rising Fang is that one that's like Jam's 236P right? Yeah that's pretty quick. Hmm, well all of PW's assists are pretty good but I still run Press the Witness all the time because if you get to turnabout and still have another char alive, that's more or less gg. I understand the logic there, but man that'd make me sad. Turnabout PtW assist is like the funniest thing ever.

As for the non-PW team, I'm running Vergil(Rapid Slash)/Doom(HIDDEN MISSILES)/Ammy(Cold Star). I've got decent damage combos with Vergil and Doom, with my Vergil bnb doing around 7xxK (because i'm too lazy to learn the sword loop bnb) and Doom's doing about the same with the added danger of that Doom combo in the corner that's just foot dive foot dive 5H 5S. It builds like a meter and a half so it's pretty easy to go into level three and kill any char with a million or less HP. Now if only I knew what I was doing with Ammy....