FE4 THREAD

Fia

Done with Final Exam.

Volume 7 of Cardcaptor Sakura. Dictionary not necessary, but helpful in getting Kanji words I don't know...

I'm at the part where Syaoran overhears Tomoyo talking about how if you give a bear to someone you like and they name it after you, as long as they keep it, they'll be in love with you as well.

*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP MOOOOOOOOOOODE*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Done with Final Exam.

Volume 7 of Cardcaptor Sakura. Dictionary not necessary, but helpful in getting Kanji words I don't know...

I'm at the part where Syaoran overhears Tomoyo talking about how if you give a bear to someone you like and they name it after you, as long as they keep it, they'll be in love with you as well.

*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP MOOOOOOOOOOODE*

Stop reminding me that I have to buy the manga as well. >:[

Why are you pissed?

My dad got nasty with me because he wanted me to go to work today and I didn't show up. I mean, it's not like I didn't tell him a few weeks ago that I didn't want to work there since I work full time somewhere else. Even if I hadn't told him, the fact that I haven't shown up in nearly a month should be a pretty good indicator that I don't want to work there anymore. Common sense does not seem to be very common in my family. :rolleyes:

How do you not know that a condom... ugh... nevermind...

The point is that the facepalm was wholly unrelated to our prior discussion. It was related to this revelation

I thought that a condom protected against pregnancy not STIs

And I know, but I was just saying that we did talk about that discussion, and I was referring to you as the guy who just facepalmed at me

I know this is a day late

Oh and I'm double posting because I can, but...

I am going to read Jojo's during these holidays.

I will also try to play Tactics Ogre on the SNES, but it will probably bore me to death quickly because lol FFT. Anyway, anybody familiar with it?

Edited by Marthur

You should play Ogre Battle first if you're the type that likes storyline continuity (I'm like that.) I also wouldn't recommend using zSNES to emulate Let Us Cling Together because Aeon Genesis's patch fucks with the New GFX Engine (you have to disable it and then enable the Old GFX Engine at the same time.)

[spoiler=It's a Tip that's a Spoiler at the same time, like a Gangsta Rappa]Let the main character's sister die when you get to the chapter where you have to save her so you can get an insta promoted kick ass Lord.

You should play Ogre Battle first if you're the type that likes storyline continuity (I'm like that.) I also wouldn't recommend using zSNES to emulate Let Us Cling Together because Aeon Genesis's patch fucks with the New GFX Engine (you have to disable it and then enable the Old GFX Engine at the same time.)

Okay.

I'm using snes9x and it's looking okay.