• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ys Origin now?

Yup. I'm near the end of the water level.

But I must do my homework this afternoon. :[

Also I've been playing the Legend of Galactic Heroes RTS, and Kircheis is owning me during the Alliance invasion battle. But at least I get to listen to Dvorak's symphony of the new world.

Edited by Marthur

I like the water level's bgm. What character?

I started with the male character but then realized I had patched the game wrong and restarted with the female character, because sword fighting is more fun.

Currently, I think I prefer this game to Felghana.

I started with the male character but then realized I had patched the game wrong and restarted with the female character, because sword fighting is more fun.

Currently, I think I prefer this game to Felghana.

You're supposed to clear the game with both of them anyway.

Because there's an actual story and talking protagonists?

You're supposed to clear the game with both of them anyway.

Because there's an actual story and talking protagonists?

I'll probably do that.

I don't even remember YsF's story. I really like the level design in this one. And the fact that you keep going up without much backtracking.

I'll probably do that.

I don't even remember YsF's story. I really like the level design in this one. And the fact that you keep going up without much backtracking.

Even because a third scenario is only unlocked once you do that.

There isn't much of a story in YsF, really. And truly, I was expecting a lot more backtracking in YsO.

Hacks of the respective Gen 5 games made by the very same Drayano who used to post in this thread.

So proud of him <3

Normally it's not too bad, but today is brutal. Oh well. Money is money, I guess. :/

Some of my friends are stuck working outside. The temperature is supposed to drop to the single digits tonight, so I imagine at least one of them will try to leave early.

Finally a good night of sleep.

A good night of sleep sounds nice. I woke up with a sore back, a headache, and dried blood on my lips. Apparently I got into a fight while I was asleep or something.

A good night of sleep sounds nice. I woke up with a sore back, a headache, and dried blood on my lips. Apparently I got into a fight while I was asleep or something.

For the last two nights I had to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress while visiting relatives. It's good to be back home.

For the last two nights I had to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress while visiting relatives. It's good to be back home.

Sleeping in your own bed after a trip is the best! >w<

Maybe you had a wild dream about Tangerine and bit your lip. :|