• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a place in that folder too.

So far all I got was a topic about me made by a guy who returned from a 2 year absence and was pissed about my existence and then left about 2 weeks later.

I want a place in that folder too.

So far all I got was a topic about me made by a guy who returned from a 2 year absence and was pissed about my existence and then left about 2 weeks later.

I still want a place in that folder. I say something random gets done.

inb4 nothing happens

Poor things.

Edited by TheEnd

lol this again. srs in not so srs subforum? about fonts, no less? my message is supposed to be specific when i always talk in general terms? fear & loathing from misunderstanding? the plight of the human race? does the world really end this year?

i've long since learned that nitpickers and fickle creatures are the exception and not the norm. if a person is worthy of attention, he or she'd have it. if a person isn't, he or she won't. it's as simple as that but what you should take away is that some people simply don't give a fuck. about anything. i'm actually convinced that 51% of me does things simply to fuck with and test people. the other 50% of me has yet to confirm this though.

sorry, but this is as close as an answer you'll get. unless you get epilepsy from ahmgnewfont and need new glasses. in which case i suggest submarine diver hats or skipping this post entirely as you peruse through a media source which is almost entirely useless information.

I can see through your sarcasm. ._.

Nice

Wow you're being more patronizing than the Grim Reaper in Shadowgate. :/

Nice

You have 101% of you?

Maybe he was betting nobody would bother reading enough of his annoying-to-read-styled text to notice.

tbh his text style doesn't bother me that much. If it weren't for mobile site I'd never have noticed his font was different.

nice avy...

Yes. Granberia is awesome.

tbh his text style doesn't bother me that much. If it weren't for mobile site I'd never have noticed his font was different.

Huh, I think I kinda see a contradiction there

Mobile site changes all fonts to Times New Roman except for the default font.

So his font change doesn't bother you because you can't see his font change.

Comic Sans is better.

I've seen an official document written in Comic Sans a couple months ago

Edited by TheEnd

need more submarine diver hats. don't be afraid to apply common analysis techniques taught in basic english classes combined with your general knowledge of the world.

and please don't be so scared as to replace my name with a simple pronoun. feel free to use my name in your mouth. taste good, don't it? sure it does, have some more. if i don't have 50 more haters by february i'm doing a huge disservice to the human race, as well as myself.