• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading up on that Monster Girl Quest thing I can safely say that it will only piss me off.

I got Balcerzak to take me screenshots of the game (mostly the monster bestiary) and it was actually really hilarious.

I got Balcerzak to take me screenshots of the game (mostly the monster bestiary) and it was actually really hilarious.

Oh no. I know of the monster girls and stuff but the hentai bit of it is yeah. Oh well.

Dark Souls GET.

...and then I come back to find that Katawa Shoujo is out.

my free time

I see you

bleeding away

... Oh geez. THAT thing.

Meh. How long is freaking Xillia? ... It's a tales game with a budget. Definitely one of the longest Tales games I've ever played... as in just the main story. I mean I haven't played it that much, but even Graces was freaking fast to finish even WITH grinding.

Well... I'm only interested in the burn victim moe girl. I forget her name since it's been a while. Any who... I'd keep the hentai bits for her route. I guess.

Done with Dark Souls for today, got to undead parish killed merchant in the burg, didn't realize what a bad idea that was till now.

Well... I'm only interested in the burn victim moe girl. I forget her name since it's been a while. Any who... I'd keep the hentai bits for her route. I guess.

Didn't know you rolled that way boss.

But now that you mention it, the night is young, and so is that game. I think I'll give it a try.

Edited by Pride

But now that you mention it, the night is young, and so is that game. I think I'll give it a try.

And there goes my soul. I guess I'll get on the bandwagon. At least I won't have to hold the CTRL button to skip the "scenes" like I had to in Fate Stay Night. >_>;

Didn't know you rolled that way boss.

Eh? I don't like hentai in general since it's almost always awful.

I dunno. I like characters with damaged psyches or with some kind of fear of people or both or something like that.

And there goes my soul. I guess I'll get on the bandwagon. At least I won't have to hold the CTRL button to skip the "scenes" like I had to in Fate Stay Night. >_>;

But sir why would you skip the fsn hscenes

were they too

fruity for you

I thought they were pretty

fucking hilarious

oh man I am too good

I dunno. I like characters with damaged psyches or with some kind of fear of people or both or something like that.

Didn't know you were into that, boss.

Edited by Pride

Didn't know you were into that, boss.

You clever man you. Almost like a snake in the grass. Almost.

And yeah... I know.

Oh ya. Since you play/ed DDS1 you may be interested to know that I'm almost done with DDS1. Just gotta beat up all of the optional bosses because I gotta. Already beat King Frost and Yamata-no-Orochi. TRYING to beat Beelzebub Fly Form but I forgot that Death Resist doesn't stop DEATH FLIES insta kill effect. Oh well. More Macca and Atma grinding for Debilitate, Null Expel, and Null Death.

After all that mess it's round two and trying not to die horribly against a special someone before moving on to DDS2.

wow not only is SA bonerring over katawa shoujo but so is the fe4 thread

maybe I should read it after my fsn reread

I'll probably go burned girl first, is that a good idea

wow not only is SA bonerring over katawa shoujo but so is the fe4 thread

maybe I should read it after my fsn reread

I'll probably go burned girl first, is that a good idea

Whoa there. I'm not bonering over anything. KS just seems interesting. At least the burned girl does. To me. Eh... Yeah...

Done with Dark Souls for today, got to undead parish killed merchant in the burg, didn't realize what a bad idea that was till now.

At least you got a katana, I didn't enjoy the game as much as Dagron did.

you obviously are bonerring over it, just not in the way I meant

you obviously are bonerring over it, just not in the way I meant

Oh yeah. Well I might keep them in. Not likely since I have to play the damn thing while my bros are around anyway. Eh screw it. No h-scenes for me.