• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My neck hurts and I don't like the look of those two screencaps.

Also, I beat Digital Devil Saga today after Mantra grinding for Monotheist for my SERPH SOLO which is going fairly well.

Only reason I'm doing that is because I'm paranoid about the Demi-Fiend fight and I don't want the other party members gaining level ups before I max out their Magic and Luck. Much grinding is to be expected.

I'M OKAY OTHER THAN MY NECK PAIN AND ME HAVING TO REPLAY DDS1 TO KICK THE DEMI-FIEND'S ASS.

AND WERE YOU FUCKING SIRIUS AND CYBORGS? THAT'S KIND OF WEIRD AND AWESOME.

Also waiting for Spring semester to start. Sigh...

[spoiler=I don't like this.]2zhgtjr.jpg

Noooo, get away from him! ;_;

Silly Chalis.

[spoiler=Stuff nightmares are made of.]99oq2x.jpg

My nightmares aren't that hilarious.

Natsume Shi is off to a great start.

Like pretty much the majority of anime. And more than half of them end up being disappointing.

My neck hurts and I don't like the look of those two screencaps.

Only reason I'm doing that is because I'm paranoid about the Demi-Fiend fight and I don't want the other party members gaining level ups before I max out their Magic and Luck. Much grinding is to be expected.

I'm sure they're just having a discussion that only looks a little silly and out of place.

You're going to be grinding forever, I hope you liked the Game Over screen and Nocturne music.

Like pretty much the majority of anime. And more than half of them end up being disappointing.

Whoa, hey. Half is a good percentage!

Hell, with High School Boys and Natsume, I won't even need anything else this season.

Whoa, hey. Half is a good percentage!

Hell, with High School Boys and Natsume, I won't even need anything else this season.

That's why I said more than half.

I don't even know what's being aired anymore. I'll probably watch Natsume Shi too though.

Also, while we're talking about stuff of the nightmares:

[spoiler=This is what Satchii looked like in early development of Coil]

dcp10.jpg

Denpa's haircut was hilarious.

Edited by Marthur

I'm sure they're just having a discussion that only looks a little silly and out of place.

You're going to be grinding forever, I hope you liked the Game Over screen and Nocturne music.

A discussion? Is that what kids are calling it these days?

Yeah... I should reconsider my SERPH SOLO but Null Attack and Auto Soma make the game much too amusing for me.

I don't even know what's being aired anymore. I'll probably watch Natsume Shi too though.

Also, while we're talking about stuff of the nightmares:

[spoiler=This is what Satchii looked like in early development of Coil]

dcp10.jpg

Denpa's haircut was hilarious.

:newyears:

And then Densuke was Courage the Cowardly Dog. I... wish that show was still airing.

A discussion? Is that what kids are calling it these days?

Yeah... I should reconsider my SERPH SOLO but Null Attack and Auto Soma make the game much too amusing for me.

Yes. With a knife.

Did I hear Soma?

I heard someone talk OG Cartoon Network, just calling to say yessssssssssssssss

In unrelated news, after a two day break beat the Bell Gargoyles in Dark Souls thanks to the help of Solaire(PRAISE THE SUN), found out that level 4 XFactor Vergil is too much bullshit not to have on anchor, and that Overture was not quite as fun as I'd hoped.

Pride/anybody, have you played Guilty Gear 2? Not the most popular thing ever, I know, but hearsay tells me it actually has the potential to be whoa so deep/awesome. And possibly similar to a beefed-up version of Brutal Legend, which would be awesome.

But how much MP does that burn up? (if at all, haven't played DDS yet)

Like any Almighty swarm of instant kill flies it's 80 MP which makes it and Auto Soma best friends against random encounters.

I stopped at 2:17. It was.... too much to bear at that point.

because Sugita

Even with Tomokazu Sugita in there with the "INFERNO DIVIDER" factor... it's... too much for me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I heard someone talk OG Cartoon Network, just calling to say yessssssssssssssss

14mucrk.jpg

Like any Almighty swarm of instant kill flies it's 80 MP which makes it and Auto Soma best friends against random encounters.

Totally trying it out after Raidou.

I stopped at 2:17. It was.... too much to bear at that point.

Even with Tomokazu Sugita in there with the "INFERNO DIVIDER" factor... it's... too much for me.

How unfortunate.

DDS is pretty cool, though really standard compared to the usual SMT fair.

[spoiler=Strange Journey]Also why does Gore have SO MUCH health. I was hammering him intensely for a million turns and he still wasn't dying. Then he killed Slamlord.

Edited by Nightmare