• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was I up at 8 AM again without an alarm clock on a Saturday?

I remember when I was 10 and used to wake up that early just for Sakura on Kids WB

I woke up at 6:30 after going to bed 0:30, myself. I blame routine.

You are an INTJ (Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Judger)

INTJs represent between 2 and 4% of the U.S. population

INTJ’s are perfectionists. They tend to be exceptionally innovative, strategic, long-range thinkers who pursue excellence in everything they do. Their strong need for autonomy and achievement – and their faith in their own original ideas – drives them to reach their goals. Highly logical and astute, INTJ’s are quick to see the implications of new ideas and products, and will work hard to see their ideas translated into real-world results. They may set unrealistically high standards, and push other people almost as hard as they push themselves.

Not particularly bothered by indifference or criticism, INTJs are among the most independent of all the types, and work productively alone for long periods of time. With original minds, great insight, and vision, INTJs are natural brainstormers. They are naturally theoretical and work well with complex and global concepts.

Got the same thing on the other test.

[spoiler=INTP mmhmm]INTPs represent between 3 and 5% of the U.S. population

Intensely intellectual and logical, INTPs are conceptual problem solvers and often show flashes of creative brilliance. Outwardly quiet, reserved, and detached, INTPs are inwardly absorbed in analyzing problems. They are critical, precise, and skeptical and are driven to find and use logical principles to understand their many ideas. They like conversation to be high level and purposeful and may argue to the point of hairsplitting just for fun. INTPs are convinced almost exclusively by logical reasoning.

They set high standards – for themselves and for others. INTP’s think in extremely complex ways and are generally better at organizing new concepts and ideas than at organizing other people. Highly independent, INTP’s tend to be more interested in finding creative solutions to problems than implementing them on the ground level.

In unrelated news, it's a cloudy day and I almost feel like replaying MGS3, but

need to put in that Dark Souls time

Finally, I'm back to Crashman_Alpha! No longer bound to a single meme!

You could just have PMed Vincent anytime and he'd have renamed you.

Go back to playing Skyrim Indonesian.

And here I'm yet to try an Elder Scrolls game

You are a INFP (Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

INFPs represent between 4 and 5% of the U.S. population

INFPs value inner harmony above all else. Sensitive, idealistic, and loyal, they have a strong sense of honor concerning their personal values and are often passionately committed to making sure their beliefs and actions are congruent. INFPs are also extremely perceptive about people. They value their uniqueness and typically seek unconventional ways of doing things. Sensitive and empathetic, INFPs tend to be exceptionally adept at reading between the lines. Although they demonstrate cool reserve on the outside, INFPs care deeply inside.

They are compassionate, sympathetic, understanding and very sensitive to the feelings of others. They avoid conflict and are not interested in impressing or dominating others unless their values are at stake. INFPs seldom express the intensity of their feelings and often appear reticent and calm. However, once they know you, they are enthusiastic and warm. Feeling truly understood and respected for their unique perspective and strong values is important for many INFPs.

These things always scare me and irk me.

I went to buy some RAMs for my pc because the previous ones were malfunctioning, but I only found 2 of 2GB instead of 4

One thing that annoys me about RAM memory is that I can't simply buy new memory and add it, I always have to remove the old memory if I don't want the PC to become horribly unstable...

One thing that annoys me about RAM memory is that I can't simply buy new memory and add it, I always have to remove the old memory if I don't want the PC to become horribly unstable...

Exactly, that's what messed up my pc yesterday...