• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Kokuhaku1.pngKokuhaku2.png

expected/10

*snip*

Also have him mention the Beta CGs

CompareCG14.png

Edit: If you still need Chapter 19xx save, I have one and I attached it to the post. I had savestates so I don't remember whose save this was...

another expected/10

It's Ninian's and Nils's backstory... and it's me. Give me a break.

asdfkjeopahifeohpae FANBOYISM

I didn't know you'd be a goaltender. You'd get Pilot's Lucked often I bet.

Working on getting money and such to actually do it. Have the leg pads already, in fact. And of course. Probably first shot breaks through my helmet, gives me a concussion, and just to add insult to injury, rolls into the net when I fall back.

>Fate/Extra's Saber talks like Monmusu's Alice

Oh my

On that Fate/Extra train, hmm? Excellent choice, praetor.

Meanwhile, there is some kind of Xbox in my house, which is surely a sign of the end times.

I did it!

And this is the end of the Legend of Knight Luke!

I wonder if they'll let me keep this in FE12's translation

On that Fate/Extra train, hmm? Excellent choice, praetor.

Meanwhile, there is some kind of Xbox in my house, which is surely a sign of the end times.

Yes. I've just started week 6.

The xbox is the least appealing console to me, really.

The 360's appeal to me is probably the Live Arccade because it has Symphony of the Night, Ikaruga and some indie games that are released there before they're released (or not released in some cases) on Steam. In terms of what's exclusive to the console of course. Oh and Ninja Gaiden.

Edited by Big Admin Killjoy

The 360's appeal to me is probably the Live Arccade because it has Symphony of the Night, Ikaruga and some indie games that are released there before they're released (or not released in some cases) on Steam. In terms of what's exclusive to the console of course. Oh and Ninja Gaiden.

So, for legal emulation, basically?

So, for legal emulation, basically?

+ Indie games + Ninja Gaiden and other nice Xbox exclusives I may have forgotten. Pretty much. I've tried emulating SoTN but it always ended up buggy and without sound. Can you imagine playing a Castlevania game without background music? It does not do the game justice.

+ Indie games + Ninja Gaiden and other nice Xbox exclusives I may have forgotten. Pretty much. I've tried emulating SoTN but it always ended up buggy and without sound. Can you imagine playing a Castlevania game without background music? It does not do the game justice.

Wait, you mean the PSX version on PC? It can be emulated pretty much flawlessly afaik.

Either way, I can understand the bgm part very well. It's the motive I still haven't played Tales of Symphonia, after all.

Wait, you mean the PSX version on PC? It can be emulated pretty much flawlessly afaik.

Either way, I can understand the bgm part very well. It's the motive I still haven't played Tales of Symphonia, after all.

Yep, the PSX version. Well it was quite long ago since I tried it, maybe it'll work better this time.

That's a shame, Symphonia's a pretty good "Tales" game.

Yep, the PSX version. Well it was quite long ago since I tried it, maybe it'll work better this time.

That's a shame, Symphonia's a pretty good "Tales" game.

Might be worth another shot, indeed. pSX doesn't even require plugin tweaking. In fact, I'm under the impression that psx emulation isn't really evolving anymore because it has reached an acceptable level. Unlike Dreamcast emulation, which stopped at "roughly playable" stage 7 years ago

I've heard it has good soundtrack and gameplay. I regularly look up if someone's found a way of getting Dolphin to play it properly.

Edited by TheEnd

Might be worth another shot, indeed. pSX doesn't even require plugin tweaking. In fact, I'm under the impression that psx emulation isn't really evolving anymore because it has reached an acceptable level. Unlike Dreamcast emulation, which stopped at "roughly playable" stage 7 years ago

I've heard it has good soundtrack and gameplay. I regularly look up if someone's found a way of getting Dolphin to play it properly.

I'd try Dreamcast emulation just for the Bangai-O game it had. But then that's probably not even worth doing after what you've just said since the game is rather obscure and Japanese only IIRC.

It has an ok remix of "Fighting of the Spirit" which you also hear in Tales of Phantasia and "End of a Thought' is pretty good.Otherwise I don't remember much of the soundtrack except Ymir Forest (man, I was there for such a long time).

Gameplay's the best part of the game though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/605506-bangai-o-hd-missile-fury

OH COME ON!

We all know Ninian is a bgiger Mary sue than Miccy-sue anyways. Main difference is that Ninian is actually likable.

*kills Lightli twice more*

Though it's not as if this'll surprise anyone - the FE4 THREAD needs a new scapegoat, after all!

Same here actually.

And in today's research, I saw people claim the LLE sound plugin works fine if your PC is good enough to play the game at full speed. I should test that sometime.

I'd try Dreamcast emulation just for the Bangai-O game it had. But then that's probably not even worth doing after what you've just said since the game is rather obscure and Japanese only IIRC.

It has an ok remix of "Fighting of the Spirit" which you also hear in Tales of Phantasia and "End of a Thought' is pretty good.Otherwise I don't remember much of the soundtrack except Ymir Forest (man, I was there for such a long time).

Gameplay's the best part of the game though.

It might be worth trying. Skies of Arcadia aside (since it apparently has shitty dumps), it seems the existing DC emulators actually run most games pretty well - though with some glitches here and there.

Oh lol

Edited by TheEnd

We all know Ninian is a bigger Mary sue than Miccy-sue anyways. Main difference is that Ninian is actually likable.

*kills Lightli twice more*

Though it's not as if this'll surprise anyone - the FE4 THREAD needs a new scapegoat, after all!

ACTUALLY, I can see the argument... slightly.

She's more "damsel in distress" than anything. The same way Tsubasa Sakura is.

The possibilities are:

Black Hole Sue — Everything is about me!

Purity Sue — Love me!

She's more "damsel in distress" than anything. The same way Tsubasa Sakura is.

That's closer to the way I see Ninian.

Edited by Metal King Slime