• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, it seems using LLE sound might really make ToS playable, but I'd probably need a better computer... even because this one is being incredibly finicky and isn't even accepting its usual overclocking anymore.

Perhaps I should consider burning money on a new PC once I stop wasting resources on retro gaming.

Dark Magic is the best GBAFE magic. ALL MAGES SHOULD USE DARK MAGIC except Nino

LUNA AND NOSFERATU SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM (in FE6, replace Luna with Apocalypse)

ANIMA AND LIGHT MAGIC IS FOR WIMPS

Y/Y

I am in denial

Edited by Lightli

Dark Magic is the best GBAFE magic. ALL MAGES SHOULD USE DARK MAGIC except Nino

LUNA AND NOSFERATU SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM (in FE6, replace Luna with Apocalypse)

ANIMA AND LIGHT MAGIC IS FOR WIMPS

Y/Y

I am in denial

*kills Lightli again* I guess I just can't get enough of this...

pikasleep.gif

Also, Nosferatu stinks outside of FE6, and Luna was nerfed to the point of uselessness in FE8.

Edited by Metal King Slime

*kills Lightli again* I guess I just can't get enough of this...

pikasleep.gif

Also, Nosferatu stinks putside of FE6, and Luna was nerfed to the point of uselessness in FE8.

*kills Metal King Slime*

So glad I bought that robot duplicate of myself :D

Also, Nosferatu is god-tier. Yeah, it's best in FE6 (buy 50 copies, beat rest of game), but still. And Luna? So what if it had it's accuracy reduced to 50%? It's FE8! Enemies suck like no tomorrow anyways!

must keep denying truth

*watches the duplicate explode, annihilating Lightli* Outwitted and outgambitted... Ha.

Also, Nosferatu is god-tier. Yeah, it's best in FE6 (buy 50 copies, beat rest of game), but still. And Luna? So what if it had it's accuracy reduced to 50%? It's FE8! Enemies suck like no tomorrow anyways!

I admitted it was good in FE6 (too bad you can't say the same for the shamans in that game though...), but it's too damn heavy to even be usable in FE7 and FE8. And that's ignoring how there are only 3 copies in the former anyhow (one of which is not until the end of the game, and another requires me to forgo silver weapons). As for Luna, 50 accuracy is godawful.

The xbox is the least appealing console to me, really.

Same for me. A couple of stuff interests me (on both consoles), but...

The 360's appeal to me is probably the Live Arccade because it has Symphony of the Night, Ikaruga and some indie games that are released there before they're released (or not released in some cases) on Steam. In terms of what's exclusive to the console of course. Oh and Ninja Gaiden.

Well, Symphony is on PS3 too, alongside a lot of other PSX gems, and its own great games (Demon's Soulssssssssssssssssssssssss).

Also, on the subject of Dreamcast emulation, I emulated Capcom Vs. SNK 2 on Chankast and it ran pretty flawlessly. Man, I miss my Dreamcast. Maybe I should hook it up and play some, but it's getting old and stuff is freezing on it.

Edited by Nightmare

*watches the duplicate explode, annihilating Lightli* Outwitted and outgambitted... Ha.

I admitted it was good in FE6 (too bad you can't say the same for the shamans in that game though...), but it's too damn heavy to even be usable in FE7 and FE8. And that's ignoring how there are only 3 copies in the former anyhow (one of which is not until the end of the game, and another requires me to forgo silver weapons). As for Luna, 50 accuracy is godawful.

...Guess there's nothing else to say. Yeah, it sucks royally in FE8; even by FE standards.

Also, on the subject of Dreamcast emulation, I emulated Capcom Vs. SNK 2 on Chankast and it ran pretty flawlessly. Man, I miss my Dreamcast. Maybe I should hook it up and play some, but it's getting old and stuff is freezing on it.

I remember running it with just some graphical glitches, myself.

Huh. King Metal Slime's sig changed. Dawn is no more.

lol Philia. Philiaphilia

Kikuko Inoue's voice is amazing. Despite that I like Mai Nakahara's cute voice better

So you noticed...

Seems you know who she is. :newyears: She's... so cute.... faint.gif

When I found out "same voice actor", I laughed at one episode because of this:

Sanaedressedup.jpg

If you squint, they SLIGHTLY look the same.

Another character voiced by Kikuko Inoue, right?