• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A naked girl you just had sex with, Lux.

Well, I think there's more than one possible bad end in Act 1.

[spoiler=Well...]One from falling off the roof and another from dying on the track, at least.

Uh, if you followed Emi to the bathroom when in her house, she'll kick you out in a much hasher manner than she would've if you talked to her mom.

Then at school the next day...

[spoiler=Doop doop]Misha talks to you and asks you what's wrong. From here, you can either tell her everything (gets you back on track to the good end) or downplay the situation, which then leads to Emi breaking up with you on the track later in the afternoon.

Wrong. Hisao had sex with her. [/deflected]

... then why didn't I die that one time..?

She seemed pretty pissy even though I chose to talk to her mom. I had a sense that even though I kept pressing her in other situations, this would have been a bad situation to do it in. So I let it go and figured I'd learn something from her mother.

Does this mean that, truly, none of the other decisions I made mattered? Either way, that's really depressing, and I'm glad it didn't happen to me.

Wrong. Hisao had sex with her. [/deflected]

... then why didn't I die that one time..?

She seemed pretty pissy even though I chose to talk to her mom. I had a sense that even though I kept pressing her in other situations, this would have been a bad situation to do it in. So I let it go and figured I'd learn something from her mother.

Does this mean that, truly, none of the other decisions I made mattered? Either way, that's really depressing, and I'm glad it didn't happen to me.

Tch!

Oh, I dunno. Magic? I've only gotten two of them and I've died twice, so I just assumed that they all involved you dying. :U

Good man. :3

[spoiler=Well, for Emi...]For Emi, it doesn't matter until that point at the end of Act 3 where you choose between her and her mother (or explaining everything to Misha or not). For Lilly, it depends on you hitting the right flags. Both choices give you the neutral ending, but one choice CAN give you good ending, depending if you've done the right things or not.

Edited by Roxas

Oh, I dunno. Magic? I've only gotten two of them and I've died twice, so I just assumed that they all involved you dying. :U

Good man. :3

[spoiler=Well, for Emi...]For Emi, it doesn't matter until that point at the end of Act 3 where you choose between her and her mother (or explaining everything to Misha or not). For Lilly, it depends on you hitting the right flags. Both choices give you the neutral ending, but one choice CAN give you good ending, depending if you've done the right things or not.

Well, it's just when I said "go for it," I thought I'd be screwed when that heart attack happened. Thankfully though, working out with Emi more or less cured his heart.

Honestly, in addition, I was also more curious about talking to the mother than getting yelled at by Emi.

And here I thought I was being strategic by making certain choices, but apparently not. Ohwell.

And now I think I'll go for Shizune, like I originally intended. I guess I must PLAY AGGRESSIVELY

Well, it's just when I said "go for it," I thought I'd be screwed when that heart attack happened. Thankfully though, working out with Emi more or less cured his heart.

Honestly, in addition, I was also more curious about talking to the mother than getting yelled at by Emi.

And here I thought I was being strategic by making certain choices, but apparently not. Ohwell.

And now I think I'll go for Shizune, like I originally intended. I guess I must PLAY AGGRESSIVELY

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

You're not THAT good, man.

WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

[spoiler=FUCKING MUSIC CHOICES]

WHY DOES PAINFUL HISTORY HAVE TO BE PLAYING WHEN YOU'RE SEXING HER.

DAMMIT.

Ohhay look, at least they didn't block his man parts this time.

Edited by Roxas

Actually that's one thing I was surprised was really good--the music.

Namely Ay Eh I Oh You, Stride, and Parity.

Edited by Roxas

And I thought me and Dio were bad...

Well, they're fundamentally worse so it shouldn't be that surprising.

I'm Balcerzak, and I approve this message.

See?

I bring greetings again. Even though I'll probably disappoof again.

Silly NoName.