• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, you just dodged Shizune's bad end.

Also, how could you, Lux ;-; I thought we were pals... you think there's something wrong with bisexuals? I thought you accepted me, you asshole!

I figured doing it with Misha would have had bad results anyway--in addition, I had no guarantee that there was a way to get back on track to the good ending, like with Emi. Then again I did the right thing with Emi anyway.

I do accept youuuuuu D:

Your wording hurt Ether's feelings, he's going to castrate you now

I don't think he's that mean

Also, I've never seen Lux be this into a game he's playing. Truly he is destined to play Visual Novels and Eroge.

He's going to admit it soon enough.

Visual novels. I couldn't care less about the fact that, strictly speaking, it's an H-game. The sex is there just because it fits naturally, not to arouse people. Or if it is, I've missed the point.

But I do love Visual novels. This and 999 are some of the best games I've played~

But I've gotten this into other games, too. Such as TWEWY and P4--I just don't know as many people who play those, so I kept the comments to myself. Or to MSN chats.

I figured doing it with Misha would have had bad results anyway--in addition, I had no guarantee that there was a way to get back on track to the good ending, like with Emi. Then again I did the right thing with Emi anyway.

I do accept youuuuuu D:

Visual novels. I couldn't care less about the fact that, strictly speaking, it's an H-game. The sex is there just because it fits naturally, not to arouse people. Or if it is, I've missed the point.

But I do love Visual novels. This and 999 are some of the best games I've played~

But I've gotten this into other games, too. Such as TWEWY and P4--I just don't know as many people who play those, so I kept the comments to myself. Or to MSN chats.

Is that so? Well, I suppose one can learn.

%5BLUX%5DDatingSims_2.PNG

I do accept youuuuuu D:

You should still go back afterward and get those bad and neutral ends. Completions sake and all.

Yeah, they all say that afterward... I thought better of you, Lux...

Mean? No. Yangire? Yes. *twirls hatchet*

Some people get a fetishistic appeal out of it, but KS is geared towards story rather than sexualization, yes.

I thought like, almost everyone here has played P4 atleast.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That sig, TheEnd.

What

I think I'm just going to side with Ether on this one. The whole "I was younger and didn't know what I was doing as well" package included.

All is well if you've simply decided you were wrong and changed your mind. That's natural.

Rune Factory~! If only giving boys food, fish, and ore everyday really made them like you. ;__;

It isn't hard to make a boy like you if you have looks, you silly

NTG dropped at Yukiko's castle

Also P4 the animation is the best game adaptation ever

Edited by TheEnd

You should still go back afterward and get those bad and neutral ends. Completions sake and all.

Yeah, they all say that afterward... I thought better of you, Lux...

Mean? No. Yangire? Yes. *twirls hatchet*

Some people get a fetishistic appeal out of it, but KS is geared towards story rather than sexualization, yes.

I don't care so much for completion as I do seeing the story. So for the bad/neutral endings, I just will look elsewhere to find out what happens. I don't want to deal with the heartbreak of working so long just to see the bad stuff happen. ;__;

What must I do to convince you..?

I have... um... anti-hatchet armor! Yeah...

I figured as much, otherwise they'd insist on showing everything a bit more out in the opening anyhow.

Well back then I wasn't so sure...

All is well if you've simply decided you were wrong and changed your mind. That's natural.

I find a lot of the things I said were either wrong / a lie back then. So yeah, I was wrong.

It totes is. Which makes me sad that there's only eight episodes left...

Which makes me sad that there's only eight episodes left...

But that's a good thing

I will laugh if he says "cyber" or something like that.

Is Soluna into yaoi yet?

Edited by TheEnd

But that's a good thing

To see the awesome finale, and to prevent filler, sure, but it'll be saddening to find the journey of sorts to be over.

And no, she's not one of those people.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

What

It isn't hard to make a boy like you if you have looks, you silly

NTG dropped at Yukiko's castle

"almost"

And I concur.

I don't care so much for completion as I do seeing the story. So for the bad/neutral endings, I just will look elsewhere to find out what happens. I don't want to deal with the heartbreak of working so long just to see the bad stuff happen. ;__;

What must I do to convince you..?

I have... um... anti-hatchet armor! Yeah...

I figured as much, otherwise they'd insist on showing everything a bit more out in the opening anyhow.

Well back then I wasn't so sure...

I guess that's alright. I like to see everything myself, so I went back and got all the endings. In retrospect, it's pretty easy to pick out which choices will lead where, and I had a save there for most of them, so it didn't take long.

I don't know... so many have tried, but I just can't seem to forgive guys after they betray me...

Oh~ Well would you look at that, Hatchet-kun didn't work~ Looks like I'll have to use Oscillating Handsaw-kun~

Yeah, KS isn't fanservice based. There are some that are, however. Still, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Cross Channel was hilarious because of how over the top it was, and that it didn't try to take itself seriously in that regard, IMO.

Time changes all.

Blast, why didn't I think of that? Sure, I'll forgive you... now drop your pants~

Edited by Ether

To see the awesome finale, and to prevent filler, sure, but it'll be saddening to find the journey of sorts to be over.

And no, she's not one of those people.

All journeys must come to an end.

All of them.

Yet?

All journeys must come to an end.

All of them.

Yet?

Yeah, we don't need a show with a good run balling out of control because they felt the need to add in extra episodes to cater to the people who want shitloads of filler. That is what kills good things.

It's only a matter of time~

>Reads about funny Archer events in Fate/Extra's 4th week

>Is in 5th week

>Researches a bit, discovers they're female-only

Sigh, I'd have chosen the Rani route already if I knew

In the image. "Unknown Author".

Silly.

Not me.

You should, it's a good game.

僕でもそんな物を持っていない。

別にほしいけど・・・

作れば良いだろう。