• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can see that you're one post away from manhandling me. :rolleyes:

I guess that makes me half a post further away than you! Stop nipping at me, it tickles.

I don't wake up to the sweet sound of translation either, so that isn't exactly unusual

After putting the characters through google translate, I see now that the logo across your trench coat reads "Man of Steel".

Gosh are you ever corny.

:[

I once heard that was something really messed up with the US nowadays, kids get less chances to study than their parents or smt

Keh, pretty much.

What about Financial Aid?

Haven't heard anything back from them yet. Last time never did.

Haven't heard anything back from them yet. Last time never did.

What? That makes no sense. Did you apply at the correct FAFSA site?

I once heard that was something really messed up with the US nowadays, kids get less chances to study than their parents or smt

Budget cuts on certain aspects of Financial Aid given to students. This is pretty sad when you read about what kind of things they pour lots of cash into that doesn't make much sense.

Edited by Sirius

Mumu's new avatar looks like something Ninj would use

After putting the characters through google translate, I see now that the logo across your trench coat reads "Man of Steel".

Gosh are you ever corny.

No, it reads 仕方無い

Mumu's new avatar looks like something Ninj would use

it's the goddamn Spirit. He's too good for Ninji.

Edited by Gustave

Well that's depressing, now I don't feel like teasing you anymore.

I'm okay with this.

What I'm not okay with is the drama I'm seeing behind some particular scenes I cannot pinpoint but which should be obvious enough.

Edited by TheEnd

Yep. I'm supposed to receive some mail from my community college, when I never did.

Go in-person. I speak from experience when I say that badgering them about information like this works better than just waiting for their mail. If I had waited, I'd be stuck on a second term without attending any classes.

Edited by Sirius

Go in-person. I speak from experience when I say that badgering them about information like this works better than just waiting for their mail. If I had waited, I'd be stuck on a second term without attending any classes.

Scratch that, I just double checked it and the first time they just said 'screw you your family makes enough to help', which they absolutely do not.

I was replying to the slander I wasn't here for.

... What? The only thing that was mentioned about you was talking about visual novels or something.

Unless you're talking about the shame thing. That was just a joke. o_O

... What? The only thing that was mentioned about you was talking about visual novels or something.

Unless you're talking about the shame thing. That was just a joke. o_O

It was taken in a negative light, or so it seemed. I have no qualms with you, so you needn't think of it.

It was taken in a negative light, or so it seemed. I have no qualms with you, so you needn't think of it.

Am I included in this?

That explains it then. It's how much money your family's expected to contribute to the costs. Your community college's tuition cost must be rather low.

It is. But, problem is, they can't afford to give me anything. And I've been looking for work constantly and can't get anything. So it's not exactly a great situation.

Am I included in this?

It is. But, problem is, they can't afford to give me anything. And I've been looking for work constantly and can't get anything. So it's not exactly a great situation.

It is those who would speak of me as though I was some sort of heinous villain.