• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I thought of was the Rifle Infantry from Command and Conquer: Red Alert

They're going to talk about something like that, just melee.

It's natural to want to be loved.

To get rid of that want, is like getting rid of wanting to go to the bathroom when you need to.

Bad analogy, but it gets the point across.

What would you do if you couldn't go to the bathroom even if you needed to, Rey

Edited by TheEnd

So who do you think will move before the trade deadline?

Maybe Hemsky or Ruutu. One thing seems certain for me: Suter's not going anywhere. That's really all I can say. I'm not entirely sure what to think with this one.

Maybe Hemsky or Ruutu. One thing seems certain for me: Suter's not going anywhere. That's really all I can say. I'm not entirely sure what to think with this one.

I keep thinking either Smyth or Gagner will leave Edmonton, most likely Smyth, unless they can get something really good for Gagner.

I keep thinking either Smyth or Gagner will leave Edmonton, most likely Smyth, unless they can get something really good for Gagner.

Now he interests me (Gagner). I wonder what people will give for him, and if someone will give a king's ransom for him only to have him tank. Or, on the other hand, if he just suddenly explodes into an amazing forward.

Ridding myself of such desires is one of my greatest wishes.

Raoh, of all people, tried hard to crush love in his heart, and so did Souther. If those great men with nerves of steel and iron will couldn't overcome love, then how can you?

I think this is officially the best argument I've ever made.

So Popo is harassing me in PM again, what do?

Make it public.

Now he interests me (Gagner). I wonder what people will give for him, and if someone will give a king's ransom for him only to have him tank. Or, on the other hand, if he just suddenly explodes into an amazing forward.

I'll admit his value increased a lot since he got that eight point night, but I'm really iffy about the Oilers trading him since they still want to build up.

At least I don't think Smyth would be as dramatic as last time assuming he's traded.

So Popo is harassing me in PM again, what do?

Go away, that's what you can do.

OKAY, SO IT'S A DAY LATE.

Still, this is just to prove Mumu somewhat wrong.

since I'm extremely busy with makeup work I'm not sticking around though bye

So you popped in just for that, huh? What a brat.

Raoh, of all people, tried hard to crush love in his heart, and so did Souther. If those great men with nerves of steel and iron will couldn't overcome love, then how can you?

I think this is officially the best argument I've ever made.

I believe this is something entirely different from what I wish to do.

I believe this is something entirely different from what I wish to do.

Whoops, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to do the "I love no one" one. But about not having the desire to be loved...I guess you just have to really love yourself. But not annoyingly so.

I'll admit his value increased a lot since he got that eight point night, but I'm really iffy about the Oilers trading him since they still want to build up.

At least I don't think Smyth would be as dramatic as last time assuming he's traded.

I don't know. Part of me expects this to be an even more boring trade deadline than two years ago.

Whoops, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to do the "I love no one" one. But about not having the desire to be loved...I guess you just have to really love yourself. But not annoyingly so.

ah, that makes sense.